i know someone got more information on this.i know they have another thread going on in blackberry rumors,but im more interested if they will release the 2nd gen storm 9630 or will it be the hybrid?
    04-02-09 04:51 PM
    where are all the cellular gurus? RIMM obviously spilled the beans, someone on crackberry knows someone that knows somebody.
    04-02-09 05:13 PM
    can anyone confirm this? which most likely means if it is true then the storm is really getting discontinued.crackberry jinx us with that april fools heart attack i almost had.
    I can confirm this. Yes, CNBC first did the story on it at around 2:30pm. This is real news and it is true. You can find it all over the Net. More importantly, THIS WEBSITE did a story about it like a few weeks ago. I think they called it the 9900 or something like that.

HOWEVER, this in no way implies that they would discontinue the storm. Remember the storm has a bigger screen--better for multimedia, movies, games, etc. I would think that they want to Storm to basically target the iPhone market while the new device will continue to target business users.
    04-02-09 05:19 PM
    The Niagra wasnt/isnt touch screen.......... right?
    04-02-09 05:19 PM
    it is a brilliant idea to release a touchscreen phone with a full QWERTY keypad but answer me this after it gets released how many people will own a storm?why would rim support the storm if noone buys em.
    Storm has a bigger screen. Thats why I would own one. Better for movies and multimedia. Actually, I dont know if I would use the touchscreen part of the new device at all.
    04-02-09 05:21 PM
    i think there gona release the new blackberry when the palm pre and nokia n97 come out.wow rim and verizon seem to be becoming good friends.lol
    VZW is the #1 seller of RIM products in the WORLD. a domestic CDMA carrier outselling any GSM carrier on one produt? goddamned....
    04-02-09 05:23 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD