I dont get it...If you dont like the Hybrid...dont install it! SIMPLE.

MOD, please move to the rants/rave section.
    Or better yet, delete it.
    04-04-09 10:39 PM
    I dont get it...If you dont like the Hybrid...dont install it! SIMPLE.

MOD, please move to the rants/rave section.
    Or better yet, delete it.
    Well pupp3t you dont have to get it so that they understand the V3 is the BEST OS till now.. Just let them Brag about it and i am pretty sure that some of them they have V3 installed
    04-04-09 10:49 PM
    Keep one clean for 3.5.
    i already ordered a new 1 that is for the 146/hybrid BBCM lol
    04-04-09 10:49 PM
    Keep one clean for 3.5.

Can you say FAN BOY'S?
    04-04-09 10:52 PM
    Can you say FAN BOY'S?
    Can you say Hater Troll? lol
    04-04-09 11:17 PM
    Can you say FAN BOY'S?
    What does that mean ? can you specify? which side are you on? dont wear the mask both ways ... NOT GOOD FOR YOUR HEALTH !!!
    04-04-09 11:20 PM
    True for me as well! .114 was a real nice upgrade, but .113 was the icing on the cake! I am more than happy with my Storm! And from other posts I have read, I am not so sure there are lemons out there but possibly individuals that do not know what they are doing when installing beta OS's. I know people, go ahead and FLAME ON>>>>!:
    Are you implying that I do not know what I am doing when installing beta OS's. Your response makes no sense.
    04-05-09 12:23 AM
    You know, I have to agree on this one (just wouldn't have been quite as rude about it as the OP). Pre- .113; I was all for hybrids, as they gave a decent OS with the frills of .114 but without the crappiness.

But, I have yet to see ANYTHING for the Storm 9530 that works as well as the .113 leak does. I will say though, that this is only true for ME. I can't speak for other Storm owners, there do seem to be some lemons out there.
    By the way Dave did you check out any of the hybrids?
    04-05-09 12:24 AM
    You have a good point. Well written as well. However, I have tried every OS out there and have seen marked improvement in many facets of bbcrackman hybrids over 113. On 113 battery life was terrible so was memory and quality of phone. All of these issues went away with the hybrids so I would hardly say that is a placebo effect.

And ALL 3 of you...Pot...Kettle?!?!? Come on now...

To be honest the hybrid thing is largely placebo and beyond that people just want to feel "cool" because they are running a "hybrid"

I can almost bet even if we get a GC official there will STILL be people making hybrids and other people trying to feel special running them. Has nothing to do with it being better per se..just people wanting to be different is all. To each their own.

Just how some of you hybrid people say you dont have ANY of the problems other people have had with hybrids there are people with the regular .113 leak that have none of the problems you guys have (short of color banding).

Its an endless arguement on both sides...but fun none the less
    04-05-09 12:27 AM
    By the way Dave did you check out any of the hybrids?
    Dave what is an OS?
    04-05-09 12:27 AM
    Can you say FAN BOY'S?
    You're the reason CB has a bad name. Stop flaming or at least add something constructive. But from seeing you in other threads don't think that is possible.
    04-05-09 12:32 AM
    You're the reason CB has a bad name. Stop flaming or at least add something constructive. But from seeing you in other threads don't think that is possible.
    DONT THINK ? you should know bro ... NOT THINK lol
    04-05-09 12:35 AM
    If you look at all of his posts he has three types of posts
    1. Flame
    2. Kiss someones azz
    3. Apologize for flaming someone by mistake

Number 3 is generally followed by number 2
    04-05-09 12:43 AM
    Stop with the hybrids. Honestly, the difference is almost unnoticeable.

your a dumb F***
    04-05-09 01:18 AM
    If you look at all of his posts he has three types of posts
    1. Flame
    2. Kiss someones azz
    3. Apologize for flaming someone by mistake

Number 3 is generally followed by number 2
    Yep I saw his posts he reminds me of Vallace. Didn't he get banned for being an arse
    04-05-09 01:23 AM
    your a dumb F***
    I agree suby none of the flamers has yet to provide one bet of evidence to substantiate their claims. Ah CB a place were losers can just be well... losers.
    04-05-09 01:25 AM
    I agree suby none of the flamers has yet to provide one bet of evidence to substantiate their claims. Ah CB a place were losers can just be well... losers.

Jlevy and suby just leave this thread guys. Don't fear from a dog that barks. Fear from a dog that doesn't bark

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-09 01:32 AM
    Jlevy and suby just leave this thread guys. Don't fear from a dog that barks. Fear from a dog that doesn't bark

You're right B, I am out of here.
    04-05-09 01:43 AM
    You're right B, I am out of here.
    Good night bro

04-05-09 01:46 AM
    i have been on blackberryos a tone more lately because of these fools here.
    04-05-09 02:14 AM
    Good night bro

Good night see ya tomorrow.
    04-05-09 02:18 AM
    i have been on blackberryos a tone more lately because of these fools here.
    We all agree. It's getting ridiculous here.
    04-05-09 02:18 AM
    Wow...just WOW!

Can't believe this thread is still alive (hasn't been closed).

04-05-09 02:19 AM
    CB doesnt have a bad name . in fact everyone ive introduced to the site loves it. in all honesty whats bad is havin to flip through pages of unrelated stuff to actually find something usefull. i mean seriously look back on your posts. 12 posts in a 5 page thread and honestly most of it was useless unless you like reading people argue. i mean you seem so against this thread and its subject matter but yet your the biggest poster in here. why waste the effort. its past 3 am and this is all your doing ? most of us that come here at whatever time we come just want info. we see threads ,go in interested in whats there and its stuff like this everywhere with all the same people doing it.again 12 posts in a 5 page thread. you pretty much have a whole page to yourself. i dunno dude , sounds like you need to get out more. i mean i come on late cause i work late and my girl is crashed so i get some unwind time. for some reason im assuming this is all you have .seriously dude get out some , i think you need it .
    04-05-09 02:48 AM
    Its called the PLACEBO effect. Admittedly there were some noticeable stepping stone versions, .75 from .65 for example, and .99 from the .8x's and .90.

.113 though, seems like a large improvement memory management wise. ive regained large sums of memory overnight and during inactivity (as much as 7-8mb at a time) here is the real kicker though, despite this, i dont see any increase in performance, so the only difference is the number i see when i check memory is higher.

But all ive seen these hybrids do is strip down the installation directory and basically offer people a bare bones applications suite so they can prolong the inevitable. (that being, running out of memory and having to reboot). Problem is, I actually use things like docs to go, google chat etc etc. So it doesn't really do me any good to remove them so I can get an extra day in before needing to reboot, since my phones usefulness goes down.
    Last edited by snork; 04-05-09 at 07:04 AM.
    04-05-09 07:01 AM
75 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD