So I called vzw about my bad battery life...and I spoke with a rep who carried a storm himself. He had the same complaint! Upgrade to .148 and battery suffers badly. We talked a bit about which apps we had and I finally asked for a new battery- not as a replacement, but as a backup when one dies within 9 hours of minimal use. He was VERY cool and sent a brand new "spare" which I received today. He then gave me his direct number and asked for me to call him in the next week to see if my situation improves.

Very nice guy.. So we shall see.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-09 09:35 PM
    Now that's good customer support!
    06-23-09 10:08 PM
  3. black_rain
    So I called vzw about my bad battery life...and I spoke with a rep who carried a storm himself. He had the same complaint! Upgrade to .148 and battery suffers badly. We talked a bit about which apps we had and I finally asked for a new battery- not as a replacement, but as a backup when one dies within 9 hours of minimal use. He was VERY cool and sent a brand new "spare" which I received today. He then gave me his direct number and asked for me to call him in the next week to see if my situation improves.

Very nice guy.. So we shall see.

wow .... good for you !!!
    06-23-09 10:36 PM
    What's his name I might want to talk to this guy lol...

06-24-09 02:30 AM
    So has your battery life changed from the new battery and the old one?
    06-24-09 03:50 AM
    Excellent customer service.
    06-24-09 06:30 AM
    I think I need his number so I can get an spare too......
    06-24-09 06:35 AM
    oh good god, don't give out his number. if you do, he'll get fired if he offers a ton of replacements!
    06-24-09 07:14 AM
    Lol no, I'm not going to forward his number or name- and I still have to charge the new battery

06-24-09 07:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD