What kind of Apps are you looking for?

How much are you willing to pay for it?

Looking for some feedback please share. Thanks.
    03-04-09 10:52 PM
    I was going to try to make this, but I'm completely unequipped to do it. A sticky note app. Have you tried Windows 7? It's were I got the idea...I think they have it on Vista too. Anyway, it's sticky notes that stay on your desktop. Obviously they'd be too small to see on the Storm homescreen, but you click them and they pop up big. You could have different sticky note styles, script writing, even a interface with a cork bulletin board where you could have a bunch of sticky notes and you could set times for them to show up on the background of the home screen, not necessarily alert you, just show up there. I would LOVE an app like that and I'd definitely pay $5 or so. Not to mention it would work great with the click, just click on it and move it around and click again to tack it down. Seriously, greatest app in the world to me.
    Last edited by imahugemoron; 03-04-09 at 11:01 PM.
    03-04-09 10:58 PM
    Tetris Pop!! Its the only thing I miss about my dumb phone. My BB would be nearly perfect with this app. Lol
    I would pay 5-8 dollars for it. Great game

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 11:09 PM
    Sorry I have one more... Vib and Text. IDK why they didn't just add it in with vib and ring, I prefer to have the phone do both for calls as well as messages. I would pay around 5 dollars for it.

03-04-09 11:27 PM
    free online poker application.
    03-04-09 11:51 PM
    free online poker i second that
    03-05-09 01:12 AM
    Get WHERE on the 9500 / 9530

Point your browser to Where.com with your BB Storm or OTA LINK

ht tp://www.where.com/download/blackberry/9500/where_9500_1_0.jad

Follow @WHEREitsAT - on twitter for details

WHERE™ GPS Mobile Application, iPhone App & Location Based Services Development Platform

Get ready for a whole new experience. WHERE on the BlackBerry Storm is unlike anything you've seen before. New widgets, new layout and at-a-glance information about your local area are all available in WHERE's latest version designed for the BlackBerry Storm.
    http://where.com/images/dd/web/storm.png
    WHERE is a location based mobile application which provides handy information about places around you. WHERE on the BlackBerry Storm comes prepackaged with GasBuddy, Starbucks, Weather, News and Traffic.

New Contest to win $400 with today's launch

Learn more about WHERE for the BlackBerry Storm and find out how to enter to win one of your own !

In honor of the WHERE� mobile application launching on the BlackBerry� Storm� smartphone, WHERE has partnered with RIM�, CrackBerry.com, Pinstack.com & BlackBerry Cool to give away a free BlackBerry smartphone to one of its readers.

I know what you are thinking: free BlackBerry smartphone! Where do I sign up? The contest rules are easy. In haiku form, answer the question: WHERE is your BlackBerry smartphone right now? Leave it in the comments section of this post either in text or video format.

Top 10 haikus will be chosen by the WHERE team on March 11th. Then it's up to you, CrackBerry community, to vote for the winner. The winner will be notified via email on March 16th and will have a choice of a BlackBerry smartphone or Gift Card towards the BlackBerry store, value up to $400.

How to Score Additional Points:

Standard Haiku format is 3 lines of 5,7,5 syllables. Please adhere to this format, or your entry may be disqualified. Prime Numbers Rule!
    Get an A or B list celebrity to read your Haiku on video and automatically Win! Note, Gary Coleman does not count as an A or B list celebrity but will be admitted under the condition that he reads your haiku AND says, "Whatcha talking about Willis."
    Mention WHERE in your Haiku and automatically get a brownie point
    How are we determining the top 10? The ones that make us laugh the hardest. Simple enough, right?
    03-05-09 07:58 AM
    bubble wrap app... plz.
    03-05-09 08:05 AM
    I would love a Ski Ball game! You know the classic arcade/Chuck E Cheese game, wooden balls being chucked/rolled up the ramp towards the different scored holes! There is one for the Iphone/Ipod Touch that is f'ing amazing.
    03-05-09 09:42 AM
    LiveJournal application!

5-15 bucks
    03-05-09 09:48 AM
    To Do list App. Easy to use interface. And have a grid like on the general home screen with customizable to do list. You could say grocery or work or personal , medical, etc. etc. etc. Something to make the phone a more functional organizer
    03-05-09 10:05 AM
    I like the idea of the cork board and post its. It would be cool if shook the phone and all the post its would fall off. I want to see more games. I would love to see kore games using the altometer. U could take all the old side scroller games like alien invaders and pacman and mario and make them all altometer controls.

03-05-09 11:58 AM
    I want Shazam!! LOL
    03-05-09 12:48 PM
    free or under 1.99. RIM made a HUGE mistake with app world. i will probably never use.. dammit RIM.. Dammit
    03-05-09 12:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD