02-17-09 10:16 AM
53 123
tools
    Hello, I just tried it myself again and it does not work via the CrackBerry Software Store.
    If you google (BlinkWhileCall (Storm & Bold)) then you might find it on another software channel but I will now not post the link, since I am not allowed to link to another channel other then Crackberry.

I hope the fix it soon and you will be able to purchase it through the CB-Store.
    02-12-09 12:28 AM
    I'm interested in how you got the blue cursor light to light up as you ran your finger across the screen. What OS are you running?
    02-12-09 12:39 AM
    I'm interested in how you got the blue cursor light to light up as you ran your finger across the screen. What OS are you running?

What's a cursor light? I'm using 4.7.0.106
    02-12-09 12:44 AM
    It works now! You can purchase it via the CrackBerry Software Store now! Here is the link: BlinkWhileCall (Bold & Storm) - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Software - Crackberry Store
    02-12-09 02:55 AM
    Suppose I puchase now and an update becomes available with adjustable profiles/colors. Will there be an update charge for the new version? I don't really know how the store normally works.
    02-12-09 08:49 AM
    There will be free updates for the application (like for all my other applications).
    02-12-09 08:52 AM
    fine ill bite. probably not worth it but oh well! thanks.
    02-12-09 09:30 AM
    Hmm I haven't received any email confirmation w download or any thing yet... Shouldn't it be rather quick? Sorry first purchase from the store so I'm not sure how it works

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-09 09:55 AM
    Actually really sweet. Cool app!
    02-12-09 10:00 AM
    There will be free updates for the application (like for all my other applications).
    Good deal. It's gimmicky but I love it lol. Thank you!
    02-12-09 10:24 AM
    how about for sms can you do one for it to show up sor just when you get a txt
    02-12-09 10:26 AM
    how about for sms can you do one for it to show up sor just when you get a txt
    BBAlerts does that!
    02-12-09 10:27 AM
    Am I correct that there is no icon or settings? This just changes the regular behavior when the phone rings?
    02-12-09 11:17 AM
    What's a cursor light? I'm using 4.7.0.106
    In your YouTube video, when you move your finger along the screen, the icons light up blue under your finger. That used to happen in a previous leaked OS, but on .103 it doesn't work.

Also, what is your ringtone?

I'll get off your jock now
    02-12-09 12:19 PM
    This app looks to sate one of the niggling problems with the one LED limitations on the Storm. Congratulations!

Have you thought about tackling one of the other LED control short comings in the Storm? - The need for a LED charging indicator. It would be good to be able to see for example, a solid amber while charging and a solid green when charged. Red blinking message alerts could temporarily over ride.
    02-12-09 01:47 PM
    BBAlerts does that!
    Yea but having one app that can do it all would be kind of nice. Customizable colors and such maybe?
    02-12-09 04:06 PM
    In your YouTube video, when you move your finger along the screen, the icons light up blue under your finger. That used to happen in a previous leaked OS, but on .103 it doesn't work.

Also, what is your ringtone?

I'll get off your jock now
    If you touch an Icon then it lights up / highlites the icon. That should be on every Storm the same.

My Ringtone is The Killers - Mr Brightside Remix
    02-13-09 11:35 AM
    Cool.. now waiting for phone call...

Little concerned.. I now have a program called "Search Message" in my d/l folder and I didn't not buy or install... lol
    02-13-09 01:52 PM
    ok.. Well found first "issue"...
    After phone call the green status light doesn't come back on....
    Ideas?
    02-13-09 02:04 PM
    Cool.. now waiting for phone call...

Little concerned.. I now have a program called "Search Message" in my d/l folder and I didn't not buy or install... lol
    I had that pop up on me a couple of days ago. In no way connected to this app (I have never installed it).
    02-13-09 07:47 PM
    ok.. Well found first "issue"...
    After phone call the green status light doesn't come back on....
    Ideas?
    Do you mean the status light that indicates the coverage?
    02-14-09 04:43 PM
    Do you mean the status light that indicates the coverage?
    YEs after a phone call...
    WHen I hang up... the green light does not come back to flashing...
    I'm using .99
    02-15-09 11:26 AM
    This app is nice. Love that I can tell when I have a call now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-09 11:31 AM
    YEs after a phone call...
    WHen I hang up... the green light does not come back to flashing...
    I'm using .99
    I'm having the same issue with the coverage indicator light not coming back on. Solutions?
    02-15-09 02:29 PM
    I'm having the same issue with the coverage indicator light not coming back on. Solutions?
    I just noticed that aswell. I will look into it any hope I will be able to resolve this in an update. Thank you for your input!
    02-16-09 07:05 AM
53 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD