great app. thanks
    03-09-09 02:05 PM
    Hey Fabian. I tried it on my Bold after seeing your Twitter question. Here's what I found:

The software installs and runs the first time. I was able to activate it. I made a test call and then added the number to the blocked numbers list from the call log, I got no errors and I got a confirmation that the number was added.

I tried to go into the CallsBlocker application and I get nothing. The screen freezes and the trackball doesn't move anything. I can hit the End key and get back to the desktop. The keyboard doesn't do anything, back key doesn't work and the menu button doesn't work either.

I called the Bold from the number I had blocked and the call came in without a problem. Callsblocker didn't block it.

same here i get this.
    03-09-09 03:04 PM
    works like a champ on 109. i bumped the delay down to 300 as well, my phone now makes a quarter second chirp and then right to voicemail. perfect!
    03-09-09 04:08 PM
    If I want to block numbers from a certain area code, I just type in the area code right? For example, if the area code is 123? Type 123 correct?
    03-09-09 07:12 PM
    this program seems perfect i just need it to work on the 8310 it wont open. anything i can do or is there another program that works. my fiance left me after 4 years and am trying to get her back and im tired of stupid exs calling and hurting my chances ive changed my number before and it doesnt stop them lol. also making itso they cant leave voice mails would be great
    03-09-09 07:44 PM
    Correct on area code or even numbers starting with those numbers or more. Using this app for over a month. Only gets better with newest builds

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-09 07:44 PM
    275 or 250 you may not hear anything, still testing different settings =)
    works like a champ on 109. i bumped the delay down to 300 as well, my phone now makes a quarter second chirp and then right to voicemail. perfect!
    03-09-09 07:46 PM
    Correct on area code or even numbers starting with those numbers or more. Using this app for over a month. Only gets better with newest builds

I type in an area code. I test it, and the calls still go through with regular timing.

I have another problem. My blocked calls auto-answer while in the holster.

Is there a setting to prevent this?
    03-09-09 07:56 PM
    very cool! cant wait to download after i wipe my phone
    03-09-09 07:59 PM
    HI Fabian,

Is there any chance you'd make a version for the pearls? OS4.2.1?

just trying my luck
    03-09-09 08:08 PM
    So is anyone having the problem of their phone auto-answering while in the holster?
    03-09-09 08:16 PM
    So is anyone having the problem of their phone auto-answering while in the holster?
    All of the calls go through for me... Tried using a private number, blocking an area code and adding the number to the list. They all went through for me, this is will all of the permissions set to "Allow".
    03-09-09 08:41 PM
    All of the calls go through for me... Tried using a private number, blocking an area code and adding the number to the list. They all went through for me, this is will all of the permissions set to "Allow".
    I only have my phone set to send the blocked calls straight to vm. Works fine when I tested it with a blocked number.

But when I test it again as the phone is in the holster, the phone auto-answers. Eventhough I have the auto answer feature set to "off."
    03-09-09 08:45 PM
    OTA?

03-09-09 09:02 PM
    App works and tested on Bold...8900, 9500, 9530, 8330, 8310, post your device...should work on any 4.5 device and up =D

03-09-09 09:08 PM
    dl file, came up and saw the scrreens like you show, then noticed my browser icon was missing, did a restore and got browser back. nnow no calls blocker. tried to reload it, it gives me the icon but does not install or do anything when i try to click on it. running on 9530/verizon/os.109/dm4.7/laptop w/windows xp pro. any ideas?????
    03-09-09 09:12 PM
    Hello CB-Nation!
    Here I am back again with a new application! CallsBlocker it is called and it allows you to block those unwanted incoming calls.
    THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! this app is the best thing yet, now i can stop the 5am calls from my exgf... thanks again Fabian d(^_^)b
    03-09-09 09:20 PM
    Place cod and jad in memory card...go to media...explore and select the jad to install and bam =)
    dl file, came up and saw the scrreens like you show, then noticed my browser icon was missing, did a restore and got browser back. nnow no calls blocker. tried to reload it, it gives me the icon but does not install or do anything when i try to click on it. running on 9530/verizon/os.109/dm4.7/laptop w/windows xp pro. any ideas?????
    03-09-09 09:22 PM
    275 or 250 you may not hear anything, still testing different settings =)

yeah, so far i like the quick EHHHT. then to voicemail. so i get a little bit of a clue that another bill collector tried calling.
    03-09-09 09:34 PM
    SUGGESTION/QUESTION:

Anyway to add a "pickup & hangup" followed by a "clear new call", feature? Or is there a way to send a busy signal, instead?

Nice work, by the way.
    03-09-09 09:46 PM
    ill give that a try. first gotta fix media card (sd card) says error like it needs to be formatted and also has a 2 in a circle in the top right corner that i read in another thread that it comes from the factory and should be replaced. does it need formatted and how can i do that? can i with the laptop hooked to it or a card reader???
    Last edited by moedaddy2121; 03-09-09 at 10:01 PM.
    03-09-09 09:59 PM
    Install to device mem then...its a small app
    ill give that a try. first gotta fix media card (sd card) says error like it needs to be formatted and also has a 2 in a circle in the top right corner that i read in another thread that it comes from the factory and should be replaced.
    03-09-09 10:00 PM
    not real computer literate. how do i install to mem
    03-09-09 10:06 PM
    Thanks for the great app...I have it installed, did a battery pull, configured it to block my work phone number. Also configured it to block private, unknown, and withheld numbers. I have it set at 500 ms. I called from my work number, the call goes thru. I dial with *67 and caller id shows private, but doesn't block it. Any suggestions?
    Still having the same problems...the calls are coming thru...Any suggestions?

Also I was able to download OTA, that shouldn't be a problem, right?

Edit....I deleted...Rebooted...Installed from Memory Card, still same problem...please help!!!
    Last edited by The5Venomz; 03-09-09 at 10:41 PM.
    03-09-09 10:09 PM
    Mass storage on...connect to computer...my computer...drag and drop both files to the blackberry1 folder...on berry media explore go to memory and select jad file.
    not real computer literate. how do i install to mem
    03-09-09 10:12 PM
196 1234 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD