I bought this App for my storm a few months back and it didn't work well at all. None of the functions worked right. So I deleted it. So beware I wouldn't waste your money on this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    �h, it's free
    08-22-09 01:33 AM
    So Callsblocker is not compatibile with the Pearl 8130?

Found this in a article at makeuseof.com

"Although the product page states the minimum requirements are a BlackBerry Storm, Berry Reporter confirmed with Fabian that it should work on all the devices, not just the Storm. Thomas Magsaysay, the author of the Berry Reporter article confirmed first-hand that it does work on a BlackBerry Bold."
    09-22-09 01:48 PM
    Found this in a article at makeuseof.com

"Although the product page states the minimum requirements are a BlackBerry Storm, Berry Reporter confirmed with Fabian that it should work on all the devices, not just the Storm. Thomas Magsaysay, the author of the Berry Reporter article confirmed first-hand that it does work on a BlackBerry Bold."
    I had problems also with this app. Crackberry refunded my money
    09-22-09 05:51 PM
    But this is a free App........???????
    09-23-09 02:42 AM
    this app is freeware.
    09-23-09 04:56 AM
    Installed this app and am pleased with how it works. Had one minor problem, calls from unknown number were still coming through even though I had selected to block private, unknown, and withheld numbers. I tried to add from the call log even though there wasn't a number attached. I lowered the ms to 150 but the calls still came through, and I don't mean just a little sound, the whole ringtone would play and the call would not be blocked.

I played around with it some more and even blocked my work number and called from it and it worked fine. You automatically heard a click where it disconneted and it went straight to youmail. I reset the ms to 500 just to see and the next call that came in from unknown number buzzed once (I have it on vibrate at work) and then showed missed call. I have turned the ringer back on now to see what and how much of a ring I will get the next time.

CallsBlocker + Youmail = No Unwanted Calls
    09-23-09 11:23 AM
    Lol, I also use this with a youmail message that says my number is disconected... Works like a charm

10-13-09 01:23 AM
    By the way this has worked fine on my 8320 and 8900.

10-13-09 01:32 AM
    When will the application be updated to work with OS 5? I loved this application and now it won't work
    10-31-09 03:03 PM
    I just stumbled on this. Does it work on the new OS .328? I want it!
    10-31-09 03:35 PM
    It works on both os .320 and .328 You have to use Call Blocker Pro
    10-31-09 10:32 PM
    what are you setting your MS to??

when I first set this up it worked great! it rang only once and since I have youmail set up to inform all blocked numbers that my number has been disconnected, it was perfect. Then after the first few calls, it rings, I keep changing the ms in hopes that it won't ring but it does. It rings on my end and on the callers end just like it would if an unblocked number would call. Anyone have any ideas?
    Last edited by musiclovingirlee; 11-25-09 at 10:48 PM.
    11-25-09 10:42 PM
    This works on 5.0 OS. Just set all permissions to allow.

11-26-09 04:46 AM
    nice if dats FREE!!!
    11-26-09 02:58 PM
    Hey, this looks great -- but the app page says it's not compatible with the 9700. Is that accurate or...?

I see the posts that it works with OS 5 but I'm hesitant to try something that specifically says it's incompatible.
    12-01-09 03:52 PM
    How much did they refund you? That's pretty awesome, though I suspect you just don't know what you're talking about.
    12-04-09 11:13 AM
    Has anyone tried this app on their curve? I'm thinking about trying it but don't want it to screw up my phone. Any thoughts?
    01-15-10 09:15 AM
    Ok, there are 2 known bugs now:
    1. if you add a number from the call log then it "stalls" the application and cant be opened anymore.

2. on the bold it auto answers the call when in holster.

is that on the storm aswell? please comment.

have you got fix for bug #2?
    01-29-10 07:44 AM
    Ok I was wondering now if there might be such a way to get this sort of App. for my 9700? If anyone has any feed back or if I may have missed something, I would really appreciate any replies to this topic. Thanks in advance
    03-14-10 01:15 AM
    I have been using Block calls for blocking unwanted calls on my BB curve its working great with my BB.I would suggest you to try this wonderful call blocking app for your Blackberry.
    pepper dot pk/detail-34-1
    06-22-10 12:43 AM
    ive been using this app for some time now and its great....thanks for the free app....
    06-22-10 07:31 AM
196 ... 678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD