WOOT! You just put the hammer down!
    I have the program. The activate box is checked. The blocked list shows my ex-wife's number. Nevertheless she still gets through. It rings. What good is it is it doesn't do anything?
    03-26-09 12:45 PM
    I have the program. The activate box is checked. The blocked list shows my ex-wife's number. Nevertheless she still gets through. It rings. What good is it is it doesn't do anything?
    Check for a , before the number or try taking out the - between the numbers.
    03-26-09 01:33 PM
    and make sure the number you have listed as block, is the same exact number that your ex-wife calls from. Even if the area code comes with the local number, add it!
    03-26-09 01:35 PM
    I have it set for all 800 #s but I still keep getting them!!! There must be some glitch.
    03-26-09 04:19 PM
    Love it. Thanks!
    03-26-09 05:33 PM
    Tried it on an 8900. It will block a specific number just fine, but I cannot get it to block a specific area code. I hope it will work on a later version, great app.
    03-28-09 10:15 AM
    Went through and have done every suggestion..I am running O.S .113 and it doesn't block anything...All calls, regardess of area code, are coming through.....I'm glad it's working for the rest of you...
    03-30-09 01:04 AM
    Thanks for this app and hard work. I have it set at 200ms and works great!
    I'm running .113 os as well and no lock ups yet....
    03-30-09 02:41 AM
    lol nice ill try it
    03-30-09 03:14 AM
    this app still is useless im sorry ppl but my storm doesnt take to it is there any app out there for blocking calls that actually works even if you have to pay for it?
    04-01-09 11:40 AM
    Yes Epic's app is .99 and works for me. This one won't work on my phone either.
    04-01-09 11:59 AM
    Yes Epic's app is .99 and works for me. This one won't work on my phone either.
    i tried epic draw's app nd it did not work for me . this one did neither until i downloaded the new upqrade .. then yes2day ii'm sittinq by my computer waitinq to see if appworld qets annouced nd my boy sends me an iM tellinq me to pick up the fone .. mind you ii'm riqht next to my fone nd it hasn't ranq .. i check my fone nd it sez 3 missed calls =) so i tell my boy to call aqain nd i notice that before the fone rinqs the application takes over .. i tol him to unblock his number nd call me aqain .. he did it nd the call went thru
    04-01-09 12:38 PM
    This product is not compatible with 9000 (Bold) :-(
    04-12-09 11:16 AM
    This program didn't work on my blackberry curve 8330 from Telus. Did someone find something else...free?
    04-19-09 05:03 PM
    This program didn't work on my blackberry curve 8330 from Telus. Did someone find something else...free?
    It was made for the storm. Not sure if he has made it for any other phones yet.
    04-20-09 08:00 AM
    ok i i still have high hope for app bba so how can iu get it to run with my storm 9530 running on .75 from vz? or should i just give up on this?
    04-20-09 05:38 PM
    really not sure why people are getting applications for specific numbers, sure maybe blocking private or 1800 helps...but you can go to verizon and add number to block from calls and texts.

Read Below

4.How can I block a specific number from calling me? Visit Call & Message Blocking and enter a phone number you wish to block. You will no longer receive calls or messages from this phone number.

Call & Message Blocking enables you to designate and block up to 5 phone numbers from calling you. You cannot block numbers that are within your account nor can you block non-10 digit numbers such as 911, 411 or #MIN (to check minutes used). Please note that you will have to subscribe to Usage Controls in order to prevent your child from calling a blocked number.

Usage Controls Call & Message Blocking
    Block Inbound Calls from Blocked Number Yes Yes
    Block Outbound Calls to Blocked Number Yes No
    Expiry of Blocks No Expiration 90 days after service began
    Number of Blocks 20 5

.Are there any limits to Call & Message Blocking? Yes, blocking will expire 90 days from the date of your first block. You can reestablish blocking by adding blocking preferences after they expire.

You can only block up to five phone numbers at one time. Also, blocks will expire 90 days from the date you set your first blocked number. You can reestablish Call & Message Blocking, by visiting My Verizon after the previous blocks expire.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-22-09 09:15 AM
    I'm not sure about anyone else, but I know that when I first started using this app, I would hit the back button which would close the application. Hitting the end button, as you know, doesn't close the application, just pushes it to the backgroud. Now it works just fine for me.
    04-22-09 10:37 AM
    I downloaded this just now, works GREAT.

CallsBlocker + YouMail + Phone Out of Service Greeting + Ditchmail = You aren't contacting me OR leaving me a voicemail.

I LOVE IT!

One question, does it run with boot and is it always running in the background?
    Last edited by ArthurJguy; 04-23-09 at 11:04 PM.
    04-23-09 11:00 PM
    sweeeeeeeeeeeeeet
    04-24-09 01:25 AM
    Doooooope!!!!
    04-24-09 05:45 PM
    The application works fine but the only thing is that you have to clear the Missed Call Log so the call won't go through the next time.
    04-26-09 11:03 AM
    I downloaded this just now, works GREAT.

CallsBlocker + YouMail + Phone Out of Service Greeting + Ditchmail = You aren't contacting me OR leaving me a voicemail.

I LOVE IT!
    ditto .
    04-26-09 10:20 PM
    Installed the program, tested it by calling my cell via my home number. Blocked the nuber, called again and App works great.

Problem, My home phone number is now blocked. How do I unblock it. or rmove it from list.
    05-18-09 12:03 PM
    wow u have answered my prayers lol thank you
    05-18-09 03:34 PM
196 ... 45678
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD