Click...I'll be installing this later tonight!!!
    03-11-09 12:10 PM
    There is no 'crap' left behind after deleting it.
    Thank you for your reply. I had assumed there was still something there as your app does not work for me even if I delete and reinstall it. It worked the very first time until I added a number from the call log.

It's really a shame as this would be, to me, the most useful app on the whole phone. I would pay $20 for this if it worked. However, I was not reassured by the other thread where people who had paid for your work were stuck without any assistance when your app failed for them. If you take people's money, you have an obligation to support them unless you state an "At Your Own Risk" policy beforehand.
    03-11-09 01:22 PM
    It's really a shame as this would be, to me, the most useful app on the whole phone. I would pay $20 for this if it worked. However, I was not reassured by the other thread where people who had paid for your work were stuck without any assistance when your app failed for them. If you take people's money, you have an obligation to support them unless you state an "At Your Own Risk" policy beforehand.
    Hello,
    yes, there is a known but that if you retreive a number from the Cal log it stalls the application.
    For some Storm-Users it works and for others it somehow does not work. I will further investigate and the application will still be developed on!
    03-11-09 01:34 PM
    This would be a great app if it didn't let it ring at all. The main reason I want this app is so that I don't have to check my call log to get rid of the missed call icon.

Plus, it doesn't always block the call. Sometimes they still come through.

Good try, but keep working on it.
    03-11-09 01:38 PM
    BBA...can you make it so the line rings busy? Or possibly make it so the phone picks up and then hangs up so the person just gets a dead line?
    Last edited by skinsfanwsp; 03-11-09 at 05:58 PM.
    03-11-09 01:41 PM
    BBA - is there a fix to the problem yet? This app would be great and would really lilke for it to work on my Storm. Thanks.
    03-14-09 01:30 PM
    Just a note here for you all. I installed this on my 8330. Worked fine. The first time I tried it, just with my home phone, the message I got was the one that says "this line is no longer in service". Now that was sweet. After I entered a couple more numbers it stopped doing that & started kicking into v-mail. I don't know why it went to that "no longer in service" message but that is the way to go if possible.
    03-14-09 07:53 PM
    Whats the deal with app? does it work or no? I am .114 on storm

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-09 01:19 AM
    im on standby
    03-15-09 01:28 AM
    Just installed... Let's see!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-15-09 01:58 AM
    ahm... it doesnt work.. on my phone... (.99 OS)
    03-17-09 11:42 PM
    doesnt work here either on 103
    03-18-09 03:39 PM
    bbstormzz; nymyth have you guys tried to set the application permissions to allow (all of them).

Hey BBA thanks for the great app, I just downloaded it and hope it works well because I been getting a bunch of calls from telemarketers even though I'm on the do not call list
    03-18-09 07:34 PM
    BBA --- have you given up on this app?
    03-18-09 08:08 PM
    I have not given up on this app. Update coming soon.
    03-19-09 08:37 AM
    Thanks, this will be a great app when you get the bug worked out!
    03-19-09 11:35 AM
    Fabian,
    I like the freeware and I do appreciate your hard work. I have a possible suggestion for you that may benefit this blocker app. How about adding a feature that will forward all unwanted callers to a message like this:

"The number you have reached "### ####" has been disconnected".

If you are a "Grand Central" user like myself, you would know what I am referring to and I am sure the feature would be very much appreciated by many.

If you can configure such a feature, I would definitely pay for it no matter the cost.
    03-19-09 03:00 PM
    Hey all!

A new version of CallsBlocker is available! Now, the import-from-call-log-error has been fixed.
    In the old version, when you imported a number from the call log, it stalled the application. This is fixed now.

It is made for the Storm but you may try it on other BlackBerry devices.
    Download the new Version here.

Please also take a look at my other applications.

-Fabian
    03-20-09 08:00 AM
    Yo Fab, does this ring or goes straight to voice mail?
    03-20-09 08:57 AM
    It programmically presses the red 'End' Key. So it's depending on what happens on your device when you press the 'End' Key.
    03-20-09 09:01 AM
    I just tried it and it doesnt work for me. Im going to try a reboot and see if it corrects the problem. Will report back.
    03-20-09 09:06 AM
    Yep this app does not work for me. I added a number from call logs and it still rings from that number.

Its Activated

checked Block following numbers

block call after 500ms

checked block number 800

blocked private and blocked withheld numbers

Went to applications and set everything to allow.

This app still a no-go for me.
    03-20-09 09:25 AM
    Ok finally got it to work. When you add block the following numbers, make sure there is not a comma in front of the first number.

One problem fab. If you select from a contact that has multiple numbers it will not block all the numbers. However it will block contacts that has one phone number attached. Im sure this is a quick fix.
    03-20-09 09:33 AM
    Nice to know you went from helping to me to catering Storm users only. Thanks a bunch!
    03-20-09 11:19 AM
    hi there ive been reading all the past postings on this app and it sounds great and all but i downloaded it ota on my phone and it doesnt block private numbers.
    I set every thing to allow.
    checked off ever bow for 800 numbers witheld private and so on and even added contacts to the list all with commas separating the numbers and the calls still went through.
    I set the ms time to 150,200,250,300,350,500,600,700,and 800 and still no go.
    I rebooted the phone when i first made the download and set the permissions and still had nothing working I have a storm 9530 with 4.7.0.75 os is there anything i can do to get this app to work for me?
    03-20-09 09:50 PM
196 ... 23456 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD