thanx for your time. am still missing something or don't understand. will try again tommarrow.can't belive that it loaded fine the first time and now having some much trouble. deleted it on phone and also deleted on desktop and reloaded it. still nothing
    Last edited by moedaddy2121; 03-09-09 at 10:57 PM.
    03-09-09 10:42 PM
    Can it block text messages from people?
    03-09-09 10:44 PM
    BBA "stole" the idea from the people below the same way I "stole" the idea from him. Grow up.

All these posts are from WELL before BBA posted about his app, some several years.
    that is funny. I dont imagine Fabian wrote this over night. There are other call blocker apps already.
    03-09-09 10:44 PM
    You can do this with RIM built in firewall feature
    Can it block text messages from people?
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-09-09 11:15 PM
    Why is it when I try to run the program it won't open... It worked the first time but not since

03-10-09 01:40 AM
    Ok, there are 2 known bugs now:
    1. if you add a number from the call log then it "stalls" the application and cant be opened anymore.

2. on the bold it auto answers the call when in holster.

is that on the storm aswell? please comment.
    03-10-09 01:49 AM
    1. if you add a number from the call log then it "stalls" the application and cant be opened anymore.

I don't have holster. But its never auto answered on me

03-10-09 01:51 AM
    Those having issues...maybe a fix. Dl and install...see if the app works....if not go to permissions...set all to deny and save it will ask to reboot...say no. Then exit permissions...go back and set all to allow...reboot and try again. Let me know if it works.

03-10-09 03:13 AM
    Call still came through, seems to be more of a hassle setting it all up then what its worth, just need something simple thats going to get thejob done.

03-10-09 03:23 AM
    cant get it to work for me
    03-10-09 07:07 AM

Yea this is what I have been trying to tell ya since yesterday morning. Once I added a number from my call log on the storm, the program was fried. And every since I have tried to reupload the program to my storm, its the same issues. Any fixes coming?
    03-10-09 08:01 AM
    Those having issues...maybe a fix. Dl and install...see if the app works....if not go to permissions...set all to deny and save it will ask to reboot...say no. Then exit permissions...go back and set all to allow...reboot and try again. Let me know if it works.

Tried this...no go...calls still come thru...
    03-10-09 09:13 AM
    I tried it too, calls still came through as well.
    03-10-09 09:16 AM
    BBA,

Thanks for the hard work. I installed and it ran fine the first time. Now when I start it, nothing happens. When I installed I auto-set the permissions. When it stopped working, I went and manually changed everything form custom to allow. Still won't start.

Edit: Sorry, didn't see the others who reported the same thing. I, too, added a number from the call log. I'll wait for an update.
    Last edited by Latch; 03-10-09 at 09:23 AM.
    03-10-09 09:19 AM

Yes...it auto answers for the STORM too. Fix?

03-10-09 11:04 AM
    The auto answer while in a holster, I believe isn't device specific.
    Doesn't stall when I add from contacts.
    Don't forget, the area code code section doesn't work either.
    03-10-09 01:04 PM
    my blackberry givin me a error 523 wat can i do
    03-10-09 03:53 PM
    Not working at all here.
    03-10-09 05:09 PM
    So far I have it working ok Testing numbers now on Storm.

03-10-09 06:55 PM
    quick question im newbie here to the site....i have a 9530 storm will this app work on mine? and can i get it ota?
    03-10-09 11:02 PM
    Yea this is what I have been trying to tell ya since yesterday morning. Once I added a number from my call log on the storm, the program was fried. And every since I have tried to reupload the program to my storm, its the same issues. Any fixes coming?
    Doubt a fix will come soon. He doesn't test on unofficial OS releases.
    I usually just ignore anything he releases especially after he scammed a few members with that non working savenumberas program. Just be thankful you didn't have to pay for it.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/new...68/index4.html
    03-11-09 07:48 AM
    Doubt a fix will come soon. He doesn't test on unofficial OS releases.
    I test on unofficial releases though =)
    03-11-09 08:34 AM
    Hudds:

Thanks for the tip. I should have known that a useful, free app like this would be too good to be true. Any way I can be sure that his cruft is off my phone? I can delete the app but I suspect that some crap is being left behind.
    03-11-09 10:30 AM
    Hudds:

Thanks for the tip. I should have known that a useful, free app like this would be too good to be true. Any way I can be sure that his cruft is off my phone? I can delete the app but I suspect that some crap is being left behind.
    There is no 'crap' left behind after deleting it.
    03-11-09 11:31 AM
    Well its working now...I was running .106 hybrid...I updated it last night to .114 and now it works...thanks ya!
    03-11-09 11:39 AM
196 12345 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD