My first Blackberry was the Pearl with TMobile and I fell in love (with the phone, not the service). I began taking customer service calls for Verizon (indirect agent) and the Voyager came out. Had to have a touch phone. LoL. So I got it. Then I heard about the Storm and now I have the best of both worlds. I did update the software on the voyager to v09, never v11 (heard lots of problems). I love my storm, I don't think I could ever leave it to go back to the Voyager. It's SO much easier to use!! We never know what the, in the words of CX, Gold Code (when it arrives) will implement so don't give up just yet. It might be in there.
    The voyager ha, but first love. Guess you were on Voyager-LG getting all the flash games and wallpapers on your phone.
    03-04-09 05:02 PM
    if apmobile could have it why cant our storm have it too
    03-04-09 05:20 PM
    Thats right. A gold code will eventually come. The phone has great potential and to agree with quic. Everyone copies stuff off of everyone hahahha. Thats how they make competition. RIM shouldve seen the iPhone talk jazz comming by making a touch screen phone. Although I have the Ipod Touch and I love the little thing, Ive gotten more used to the Click Screen and like how it functions over just touching the screen.
    And to CynicalDreams....youve gotta admit. The Storm is definatly sexier in everway compared to the Voyager lol. Although the Dare looked better in my opinion then the Voyager to. Notice the Verizon talk here, there still the best company in my book. There reception is phenominal.
    I totally agree its sexier. I'd never go back to the voyager. The storm is my dream phone! LoL. I'm on it more than my computer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-04-09 05:25 PM
    You can petition them and bug them all you want (it couldn't hurt). I just don't see RIM adding this feature. RIM likes to do things their own way, not copy what others have done. I know they didn't reinvent the wheel with the whole touchscreen, but they did with the clicking touch screen.

I don't work for RIM though and I don't know any more info then you guys, but I just don't see it happening.
    i think you need to rethink the "not copy others" part because i dont think its just my storm but doesnt the menu have flick scrolling (4x4 screen)?
    03-04-09 06:47 PM
    why on earth would RIM not implement this? isn't this supposed to be their phone to be more "consumer based"?? Consumers like things like flick scrolling and games with Open GL and more than 50MB to save those games too. Why/how could they forget these things??
    Because it's patented.
    03-04-09 07:05 PM
    I totally agree its sexier. I'd never go back to the voyager. The storm is my dream phone! LoL. I'm on it more than my computer.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    GOOD. Im not the only one then man. They always say how im a fanatic and to addicted. Im like, this phone is like a mini computer in my pocket. It does almost everything I would need to get through the day. Thats why Ill never leave the BlackBerrys.
    03-20-09 10:53 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD