05-31-09 01:50 PM
60 123
tools
    Holy **** man. This is the second time I have played a deal or no deal type of game. The first time on the web i picked 24 which is the date me and my gf of 3 and a half years started going out and I won the 1m price. I just installed the app, picked 24 again and won 1m.. I think this is a bit freaky lol. I should get on the real show and pick 24!
    Nice! It took me tons of times to try to win!
    04-12-09 11:56 AM
    Haha, a deal or no deal type game! Sweet!!

As for the freeloaders, I'm one of them, but thats because I'm a student a cherish every dollar. Couple that with the notoriously bad rep Storm apps have, and you've got a bunch of users hesitant to drop a few dollars on strange apps..although I gotta say, this one looks promising!
    04-12-09 12:05 PM
    Haha, a deal or no deal type game! Sweet!!

As for the freeloaders, I'm one of them, but thats because I'm a student a cherish every dollar. Couple that with the notoriously bad rep Storm apps have, and you've got a bunch of users hesitant to drop a few dollars on strange apps..although I gotta say, this one looks promising!
    I totally understand you as I:
    - just graduated from college
    - have wasted my money on crappy apps for the Storm

Hopefully you can see that I wouldn't do that! Pick this app up, its meant specifically and only for the Storm and you wont be disappointed.
    04-12-09 12:23 PM
    I totally understand you as I:
    - just graduated from college
    - have wasted my money on crappy apps for the Storm

Hopefully you can see that I wouldn't do that! Pick this app up, its meant specifically and only for the Storm and you wont be disappointed.
    any suggestions for my issue with the envelope amount alignment...it seems to be a little off to the left?
    04-12-09 12:44 PM
    any suggestions for my issue with the envelope amount alignment...it seems to be a little off to the left?
    I've been looking into it. It seems you are using a non-default font, so I am seeing how and if I can adjust for that. Any chance you could PM me a screenshot?
    04-12-09 12:50 PM
    I've been looking into it. It seems you are using a non-default font, so I am seeing how and if I can adjust for that. Any chance you could PM me a screenshot?
    Ok thanks I will send it to you when I get home but I'm using bb casual

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-12-09 03:57 PM
    My wife loves this app. One thing I would like to see implemented is to be able to see what envelopes remained if you choose to shake on it instead of going on. I would love to see if I made the right choice or not.
    04-12-09 04:09 PM
    My wife loves this app. One thing I would like to see implemented is to be able to see what envelopes remained if you choose to shake on it instead of going on. I would love to see if I made the right choice or not.
    I'm working on that and adding sounds next! Get it now and you'll get all these updates free!
    04-12-09 04:22 PM
    Is the amount alignment off for anyone else when it shows you how much is in your current envelope pick?

It is off for me as well to the left side of the box. Nothing that hinders the game, just more of an eyesore if anything else. Of course it would be nice to be able to get it fixed if it is infact a bug.

Otherwise this game is great!!
    04-12-09 07:11 PM
    It is off for me as well to the left side of the box. Nothing that hinders the game, just more of an eyesore if anything else. Of course it would be nice to be able to get it fixed if it is infact a bug.

Otherwise this game is great!!
    Not quite a bug but I am looking how to make it center it better now!
    04-12-09 07:25 PM
    Anyone else have anything they want to see in the next version besides the fix for different fonts?
    04-15-09 11:19 PM
    Is it available OTA?
    04-16-09 10:06 AM
    I don't get why everyone wants free ****... Haven't some people wasted more than double what this costs on the App Store for something that isn't even Storm compatable? I love this forum but there are too many cheap users it seems. Don't waste your time flaming me for that comment either because I know there are some who will agree!

Game looks good though!

I agree with you. Flame on lol. Sometimes you have to pay for nice stuff, I mean come on most of the games, applications etc.. are under 10 dollars I think that is reasonable when the developers are spending hours and hours to create the products. Just my opinion though. The game looks like a winner by the way.
    04-16-09 10:16 AM
    For those here that feel the way I do about people complaining about paying $2 for apps, check here : http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/ov...s-rant-207928/

Also - looks like the alinement is off - I can't "Shake on it". Every time I try to click - it goes back to pick more boxes.
    04-16-09 10:43 AM
    For those here that feel the way I do about people complaining about paying $2 for apps, check here : http://forums.crackberry.com/f134/ov...s-rant-207928/

Also - looks like the alinement is off - I can't "Shake on it". Every time I try to click - it goes back to pick more boxes.
    Thats how the game works, you pick more than one box at a time. Once you click, it waits a second to show you the box to add some suspense
    04-16-09 12:00 PM
    You should (in general) always be setting the fonts manually so that user font selection doesn't change UI layout.
    04-16-09 12:08 PM
    Thats how the game works, you pick more than one box at a time. Once you click, it waits a second to show you the box to add some suspense
    I understand that - but - I'm trying to click "Shake on it" not to play on.
    04-16-09 12:17 PM
    Hm, well thats strange then, I havent seen that happen. Try pressing a bit above and below? I know it works.
    04-16-09 12:23 PM
    Great fun game, Derek. Well worth the buck 99. A total time killer.

Thanks
    04-16-09 02:37 PM
    Hm, well thats strange then, I havent seen that happen. Try pressing a bit above and below? I know it works.
    Sorry - my "fine-motor skills" needed some "fine tuning".

Great Game!
    04-16-09 07:34 PM
    Took me this long to get the million for the second time! Such an addicting game!
    04-21-09 02:15 AM
    Can you say deal or no deal?

04-21-09 06:53 AM
    2 glitches I'd like to see fixed for an update.

1) On my Storm screen, the amounts after you open a case are offset and don't fit in the specified box on the screen.

2) Reveal what was in the envelope/briefcase you picked. I got to one more case and I chose the deal, and it just restarts after that. Let me know if I made a good choice or not
    04-21-09 09:03 AM
    2 glitches I'd like to see fixed for an update.

1) On my Storm screen, the amounts after you open a case are offset and don't fit in the specified box on the screen.

2) Reveal what was in the envelope/briefcase you picked. I got to one more case and I chose the deal, and it just restarts after that. Let me know if I made a good choice or not
    As far as issue #1 the Epic was informed of this 10 days ago, im not sure what the progress is on this, there hasnt been any updates as fas as I know, hopefully this will be resolved soon.
    04-22-09 05:56 AM
    Finally Success.

After winning 750K multiple times, I finally reached the pinnacle of $1,000,000.

Somehow, I don't feel any richer though, well maybe in spirit.
    04-22-09 06:11 AM
60 123
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD