Hello all. Glad I stumbled on this site. Seems to be a great resource.

I recently replaced my Motorola Q9c with the Storm 9530. So far I really like it, but i have a few questions / concerns. Sorry if these have been discussed before (I'm sure at least a couple have been) and feel free to point me in the direction of previous threads on the subject(s).

1) Syncing. I am a Mac user. I DL'd the PocketMac SyncManager from the BlackBerry site. Seems OK, however for some reason I can't sync / transfer music / photos? It says the feature is disabled because there is no media card; but I do have an 8GB card installed on my Storm. ???

Also, is there a Bluetooth version of PocketMac SyncManager? USB is OK, but I don't want to have to carry the cable around if I don't really need to.

2) High-quality video issues. I have seen some discussion on this, but I am still not 100% sure what the answer is. When I record video in the high-quality setting, I might be able to record / playback one video. But if I try to record further videos, I get the "error storing video" message. And, while those errored videos show in my media section, I get an error when trying to play them.

Like others experiencing this, the MMS-quality videso seem fine.

I have read that this is an OS version issue? I am running .75. Any other ideas on this?

Thanks in advance!
    03-08-09 02:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD