I received a replacement unit on December 31's from Canada because of a screen clicking issue with my first one, which came from Mexico. Everything was perfect on the unit until i realized my Browser was going exteremely slow compared to my first one and the network kept switching between those three ever 20 seconds or so. Is this a network issue and not my phone, which everyone has been having today? or is there a way to make the phone stay on 1XEV?
    01-01-09 07:29 PM
    Have you updated you phone for new towers like *228 option 2

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-09 07:40 PM
    yes. and i have called verizon and they claimed the network was being fixed or something, but it has been since 12 oclock last night, so i find that hard to believe
    01-01-09 07:43 PM
    I am a long time verizon customer with a curve and I have noticed a fluxuation in the network lately as well. I hope they fix it soon.
    01-01-09 07:53 PM
    k thats good to know. i hope it has nothing to do with the radio on my phone or anything because the screen and everything else is perfect on this phone
    01-01-09 07:59 PM
    You could always check your network setting and change it to home only mode, aka no roaming. It may also be polling for new towers you are in a hole between 2 or 3 towers that are almost even in strength.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-01-09 08:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD