Aren't you the one who has already trashed the storm in every available thread to do so? Aren't you the one who said you are already trying a Dare? Why are you still posting about the Storm if you have "moved on"? HoFo is an option if you care to discuss the Dare.
    who are you to tell her to leave? what giives you the right? we can say anything we want....stfu
    12-03-08 07:35 PM
    who are you to tell her to leave? what giives you the right? we can say anything we want....stfu
    Who gives you the right to tell me to stfu??????!!!!!!! Right back at ya!
    12-03-08 07:37 PM
    you need to learn some respect for the CB members on this forum. just because you make a few post doesnt give you the right to talk to him that way. He must be worth your time you took time to reply!!

ignorant???? whats wrong with you,,i own it since day 1,,,obviously you dont own one,,but wld rather say nasty things...youre not worth my time
    12-03-08 07:37 PM
    B_Hoey it is ignorance. Some people love the phone, some people hate it. Not all phones are having the same issues like those before you or myself. Your signature exemplifies this ignorance. "The Storm is a pos... really slow pos too..." It should read "My Storm is a pos... really slow pos too..." Don't think just because you're phone is bad and as such they all deserved to be labeled as garbage.

EDIT: Bravo to The Antagonist, hope she enjoys her Dare.
    the storm is a pos...really slow pos too....dont tell me what to say,,,who r u?
    12-03-08 07:39 PM
    The Antagonist is posting because if she moved onto the Dare she probably has stopped using the Storm. Hence, if she has not been using the Storm she has no right to speak about it since shes basing her opinion off of probably outdated settings, OS, etc.
    12-03-08 07:40 PM
    you need to learn some respect for the CB members on this forum. just because you make a few post doesnt give you the right to talk to him that way. He must be worth your time you took time to reply!!
    you need to **** out too,,,ur not worth my time either...
    12-03-08 07:41 PM
    My 2 cents is this. I don't even own a storm but these type of threads are getting ANNOYING. Now you watch someone will say. Since you don't have a storm I cant say anything about it. It seems that 1 out of 10 there is a thread like this
    12-03-08 07:41 PM
    I'm a man following simple logic. Just because YOUR Storm is a POS doesn't mean THE STORM (and by THE STORM you mean EVERYONE'S STORM) is garbage.

I am sorry I don't' have a whopping 118 posts to show who I really am, because I know its so darn important on this forum. Use your brain.
    12-03-08 07:43 PM
    the problem is the exaggeration you hear from people... Complaining is fine, as I've said many times, the Storm is not for everyone.
    But people who say "I had it for less than 24hrs and returned it because its a P.O.S. that isn't worth the Blackberry name because it doesn't have a physical keyboard" or something like that, well... I feel those people need to be brought back to reality.

There was enough information out there well before release for people to know what they were getting. They even had hands on demos at every store that a person could play with before they purchased the phone. Yet, with all that, people are still shocked that the screen clicks or that the accelerometer doesn't immediately react, or that there are a few other bugs.
    I must be you took time to come read and reply!!

you need to **** out too,,,ur not worth my time either...
    lock this thread already
    12-03-08 07:46 PM
    lock this thread already
    i concur 100%
    12-03-08 07:52 PM
    if you buy milk at the store you dont accept OR ecpect it to be sour right? whether something is new to market or not they have an obligation to sell what they advertise,thats business,ii want my money's worth,,is that bitchin? o dont thnk so i dropped 2 hundred want what i paid for, not a pos that freezes,laggy,hokey,slow,inacurate,face mutes calls,screen whites out,doesnt click on the bottom left of the screen,,,ths is my forum too,ill say what i want
    They didn't advertise it as not having lag or issues....do you not realize that they put "SCREEN IMAGES SIMULATED" on the bottom of every ad that the storm was in? That's to cover their asses...just like car companies put "PROFESSIONAL DRIVER ON ENCLOSED COURSE" in every ad.....cus you obviously can't drive your truck at the grand canyon and stop on a dime and expect to live to tell about it.

Every company does this...they make their product look AMAZING to sell....if there are problems they fix them along the way.
    12-03-08 07:53 PM
    Most people that swear by this phone has never had curve or other decent blackberry phones to compare the standards by.

I played with the phone for a day and it was annoying to try to type.. a slight tilt of the phone and it will go from profile view to landscape view.
    And even if you intentionally was trying to switch from profile to landscape view it takes like 2 or 3 seconds to move.
    Typing on the virtual keys is horrible.

I'm pretty sure everyone who owns this phone will agree, if you don't then you are only kidding yourselfs.

Edit: just a quick glance on this forum and you can see how many people are having issues with this phone heh.
    Last edited by Namji; 12-03-08 at 07:58 PM.
    12-03-08 07:54 PM
    I love flaming people who do not have the phone, who come in here just to post they have returned it (good for you) or are obviously under the age of 15 see above.

LOL this thread made my day
    12-03-08 07:57 PM
    Most people that swear by this phone has never had curve or other decent blackberry phones to compare the standards by.

I played with the phone for a day and it was annoying to try to type.. a slight tilt of the phone and it will go from profile view to landscape view.
    And even if you intentionally was trying to switch from profile to landscape view it takes like 2 or 3 seconds to move.
    Typing on the virtual keys is horrible.

I'm pretty sure everyone who owns this phone will agree, if you don't then you are only kidding yourselfs.

Edit: just a quick glance on this forum and you can see how many people are having issues with this phone heh.
    exactly ...i had a curve,,,best phone ever had to date...fast,responsive,stable,solid,,i feel i was downgraded when i got the storm...
    12-03-08 08:11 PM
    i think anyone that drops a couple hundred bucks on something has a right to say something. seeing the same post over and over however can get annoying so i understand those people. but the question i have to ask is..

if the phone is such a pos why do you still have it and why have you not gone back to your fast stable realiable curve? last time i checked no one was holding a gun to my head and telling me to buy a phone or that after i got it i was required to keep it. if you dislike it thats fine, its your right and your business.

lets face fact, some people are not having problems, there happy there lucky. some people are having nothing but problems. it happens. but if i was so unhappy with something and there have been things ive been unhappy with, guess what...i take them back and move on. again if you can show any of us the person holding the gun to your head im sure we will all hush and say no more.
    12-03-08 08:19 PM
    I'm on my second Storm and will be taking it back to Best Buy for my third one as soon as they get a replacement for me. The touch screen is really bad in one of the corners.

I have a love-hate relationship with it. I love the screen and the Blackberry aspects (it's my first BB). However, I have to say that this phone really wasn't ready to be released. I understand why they released it - the pressure to get it out before the holidays. However, to have to get an OS update out a little more than a week after release to fix major issues shows that it wasn't ready. I'm pretty techy so I'm willing to put up with this but I'm sure many wouldn't bother. Those are the ones returning it and I don't think they should be criticized. I don't think it's unreasonable to expect this to work well without a significant amount of work. However, there are enough positives in this phone to get me to persevere.
    Last edited by stansil; 12-03-08 at 08:59 PM.
    12-03-08 08:20 PM
    Have you painted yourself as the conscience police to protect those who are disagreed with? Did you feel like your position was so important that it needed a brand new thread to itself. Those who disagree with negative reviewers have just as much right to post as the negative reviewer does. That's why it is an open forum.
    Sure they do. I'm just saying there's no need to be disrespectful. I really hope some of you don't treat people like that in your daily lives.
    12-03-08 08:55 PM
    This is exactly why mines going back....this keyboard was a noble effort but will prove to be the Achilles heel of this device.
    I love touchscreens, I love my iphones keyboard, I love the many Storm features I'd love on my iphone , but my input into the system (keyboard) is key, and this, although creative, keyboard effort just fails..... in relation to theOnly touchscreen keyboard yet that works.
    Iphone users understand......

Thats cause they have the phone and hate anyone who slams it. Its human nature.. But I'm going to be real...and say that...

I got this phone for my girl the other day and typing on this phone is a big headache. The clickable / pushable screen is just ******** and the virtual keys are just too small making typos too easy to make. The scrolling & targeting a particular icon or key response is not accurate.

My girl also agrees.. but she will keep it for several weeks and see how it goes until she returns it and get the curve instead.

For me I'll stick with my old curve and get the new one when it becomes available. A Real Qwerty keyboard is hard to beat. Don't get me wrong I think the touchscreen is the way of the future but I don't think the technology as far as the phone goes is there yet and needs A LOT of improvement.

I really wish the Storm's virtual keyboard was better... what a shame.
    12-03-08 09:02 PM
    What I don't understand is this - if one is so annoyed with the SAME post, why do the SAME annoyed people constantly go into the SAME ANNOYING complaint threads saying HOW annoyed you are????
    12-03-08 09:32 PM
    I wish they would all leave ahhhhhhh
    12-03-08 09:33 PM
47 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD