ok i got my storm today and hooked it up to the cpu and it says upgrade 4.7 and blah blah. Iam i post to do it or just leave my storm be
    11-24-08 02:03 PM
    1. CPU is a component called the Central Processing Unit inside a computer. You don't hook anything up to it. It bugs me when people misuse the term.
    2. Supposed to.
    3. Use a descriptive title for your post. "Neeeeed Help" isn't very helpful later when searching the forums.

With that out of the way, the answer is no.
    11-24-08 02:13 PM
    ok i got my storm today and hooked it up to the cpu and it says upgrade 4.7 and blah blah. Iam i post to do it or just leave my storm be
    hit cancel, (so don't do the upgrade), for the upgrade, then let it sync and do a backup..
    11-24-08 02:14 PM
    yeah dont "upgrade" w the desktop manager.. its actually an earlier version of the OS
    11-24-08 02:16 PM
    lol just as bad when someones says they download their pictures from their camera or phone onto their pc...

Yes the correct term is "upload"..

but hey i'd give keithen10 a break just because they don't sound like a computer savant.....
    11-24-08 02:16 PM
    CPU is used to refer to the component as well as the main system unit itself. We know what you meant so no worries... As others have said NO do not run the update.
    11-24-08 02:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD