Looking to buy parts for a Storm 9550. If anyone has one to part out, or has parts let me know. Interested in the back plate that actually goes on the back of the LCD. I see that when you get a new LCD, they dont provide that piece also. I have no way of holding the LCD in the Housing.

DON'T THROW AWAY YOUR OLD LCD UNTIL YOU TAKE THE BACK PLATE OFF OF IT AND PLACE IT ON THE NEW LCD

That was listed in an Ebay auction for the LCD. Go figure, I threw that back plate away with the old cracked LCD screen. Thats the piece that I really need. Any help would be appreciated guys.
    07-06-10 07:37 AM
    Looking to buy parts for a Storm 9550. If anyone has one to part out, or has parts let me know. Interested in the back plate that actually goes on the back of the LCD. I see that when you get a new LCD, they dont provide that piece also. I have no way of holding the LCD in the Housing.

DON'T THROW AWAY YOUR OLD LCD UNTIL YOU TAKE THE BACK PLATE OFF OF IT AND PLACE IT ON THE NEW LCD

That was listed in an Ebay auction for the LCD. Go figure, I threw that back plate away with the old cracked LCD screen. Thats the piece that I really need. Any help would be appreciated guys.
    I have a refurb S2 that I could get to you. Hate to see you tear it apart for parts though, probably as good as the one you have without going through all that. This is one that I replaced because of the "screen click" issue, however, have found that after replacing it, I loaded a different OS (it had 607) and now has no issues. Was going to keep it in case anything happened to mine, still have 18 months on my new every 2 contract. But what the hey. Will keep the battery and SD card, but you can have the phone for a decent price.

PM me if you (or anyone) is interested.
    07-06-10 07:45 AM
    Isn't it amazing? every parts which can be tear apart is actually consider as a part by itself....

when i repaired and replaced my own LCD, the seller did fulfilled the purchase by shipping me with a LCD but the metal backplate of the LCD is not part of the sale! Wahaha, lucky I still have my old LCD and moved the plate over.
    07-06-10 08:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD