Ok so this will actually be my first thread, so take it easy on me. My Storm is acting up, lol what a suprise. I tried to make a call today and I am getting nothing out of the handset. People say they can hear me but I can't hear them. I did 3 battery pulls reprogrammed the phone checked all my sound settings. Everything else is working, mms email etc. only thing I did notice is that when I tried to play some songs I had to turn the speaker on. Oh and when I place a call there is no option to put it on speaker phone. Any suggestions????
    03-30-09 07:28 AM
    I don't have a storm but it sounds like your headset speaker is blown out. If you are still under warranty you should just exchange it.
    03-30-09 07:29 AM
    Have you possibly hit the mute button with your face while calling?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-30-09 07:30 AM
    Have you possibly hit the mute button with your face while calling?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    But his music would still play through the headset since the mute is for phonecalls.
    03-30-09 07:33 AM
    lol yeah I am def sure I didn't hit the mute button, I am not a Noob. But thankyou
    03-30-09 07:34 AM
    You should try a new OS if you haven't upgraded already
    03-30-09 07:34 AM
    I'm running .113 I would try that but I am at work so it's a no go, am just looking for a quick fix. odd thing is when I place a call it has a phone with a headset icon next to it I wonder if it has something to do with my headphone jack.
    03-30-09 07:37 AM
    Ok so yeah when I plug it into headphones I can hear the call so I guess now I am wondering if there is a way to turn the headset option off or is this a hardware malfunction
    03-30-09 07:40 AM
    It sure does! I have heard some other people have this problem too! It was suggested that they plug in there headset make a call, pull it out and keep messing with it until it comes out of headphone mode.
    03-30-09 07:41 AM
    lmao ok I got it I fooled around with the headphone jack and got it to switch over. I am going to put my dumb a** cap on now I appreciate the help!!
    03-30-09 07:44 AM
    I would acted the same way, glad you got it to work!
    03-30-09 07:45 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD