Ok so I decided to try GMail and syncing the contacts with my S2. After about an hour I decided I didn't like the whole GMail integration thing on here after my contacts disappeared and then came back and then half disappeared and then reappeared.

I deleted my GMail email but it still wants to sync my contacts with it and won't let me resync with my outlook to completely restore my contacts. Any thoughts on how to fix it?
    04-24-10 11:13 PM
    Contacts > BB key > Options > Contact Lists > Wireless Synchronization > set to No.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-10 11:20 PM
    Hopefully I am in the right place as this is my first post.

In trying to update my Storm 2, it stoppedint middleand I keep getting this error message App Error 523 Reset, can some one help me ti fix this.

Thanx
    04-24-10 11:24 PM
    Contacts > BB key > Options > Contact Lists > Wireless Synchronization > set to No.

It says not available.
    04-24-10 11:27 PM
    ttt..........................
    04-25-10 12:30 AM
    You can delete google sync in your app folder.
    04-25-10 12:57 AM
    it's not there. I already checked that...
    04-25-10 02:57 AM
    I had a very similar problem...my fix was problablt not the best/most efficient but it worked. I logged on to google and exported my contacts to a spreadsheet which was one of the options then reloaded them using the desktop manager provided by rim. For some reason when it synced...it removed them all from my phone but stored them all as contacts on my gmail account. Hope that helps if nothing else works. Ps you will definitely want to turn off the wireless sync option on the phone just FYI

04-25-10 04:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD