I LOVE my new Storm � among the few fortunate to buy one this Friday in N.GA. I think I'm going to love it.

Are there any Mac users who can guide me as to how I can download sync software for this new blackberry storm gizmo? I do not see it on Mac's download site, but I could be missing it.

I know there must be some sort of sync software Mac has for this thing ... I hope!

Any of you Mac/Crackberry people able to point me in a right direction?

Thanks Liz in GA
    11-23-08 02:13 PM
    Not sure if it will work for the Storm: Pocket Mac
    11-23-08 02:16 PM
    If the free PocketMac doesn't work, try The Missing Sync for BlackBerry from Mark/Space ($40). Note that both applications are currently incompatible with the new "unibody/late 2008" MacBook/MacBook Pro models (but both are promising fixes soon).

Until RIM launches BlackBerry Desktop Software for Mac in Q1 2009 (according to the rumormill), those will be your best bets.
    11-23-08 02:33 PM
    Any of you Mac/Crackberry people able to point me in a right direction?
    Yes we can. *points to link* Mac Users
    11-23-08 02:34 PM
    the pocketmac does work, if you have installed it, uninstall it and go to the blackberry website under support and search for pocketmac, it will show you what other items to delete and then, I would just re-download pocketmac, make sure you restart and everything, then plug your phone in, and hit sync, and it should work, because at first when I had it, it didn't work, but after the re-install it does now, make sure on your phone settings that you have Mass media storage ON,
    11-23-08 05:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD