how do i get this on my phone haha
    01-28-09 09:28 PM
    I wish it was just that easy.

To install the game, go to the link provided on your blackberry browser. It will then install for ya.

Just to give everyone an idea of how far we have progressed, I just complied version 0.3.3 Which means I have compiled the game a total of 330 times.
    01-28-09 09:38 PM
    great game man, keepin me entertained!
    01-29-09 10:50 PM
    Well, I can definately say that if you guys are liking that version, the next one will blow your mind! lol. But seriously, it's freaking awesome compared to the version in the OP..
    01-30-09 02:02 AM
    Nice game, I just tried it! I can't wait to see the next version you have
    01-30-09 02:36 AM
    Any updates here??
    02-02-09 09:45 AM
    Well, I can definately say that if you guys are liking that version, the next one will blow your mind! lol. But seriously, it's freaking awesome compared to the version in the OP..
    lets see it! Can't wait!
    02-02-09 10:35 AM
    ya, hurry up already.
    02-02-09 11:28 AM
    Code signing keys only cost $20, not $100. RIM lowered the price recently.
    and you can use them to sign as many apps as you want.
    02-02-09 01:02 PM
    also, when you say this is not only your first j2me app but your first app ever. your saying you are just taking up programming? or this is your first BB app?

i assume you have programmed in java before?

because if not, i am feeling really dumb, i looked at the rim ide and couldnt even figure out the the helloworld program. but i dont know java at all, only vb.net.
    02-02-09 01:06 PM
    Did this die?
    02-03-09 09:45 AM
    The OTA does not work anymore.
    02-03-09 11:12 AM
    Is there anyway to get Wordmole back?
    02-03-09 11:37 AM
    where is OP?
    02-03-09 11:38 AM
    Any update yet??? The first beta was awsome but I cant wait to try with better graphics!!! Looking forward to full release as well...
    02-03-09 01:47 PM
    Sry I haven't updated in a long time guys, been pretty busy.... so here we go.

Unforunately, I ran into a bug with the whole game after adding the save games, where it would not install right, kept getting error 907 invalid jar or invalid host string starts with "/" errors when I went to install. So I removed the save feature to debug where it was, and it quit drawing all together.

So now that I have more knowledge of Java, instead of building as I go, I am in the process of recoding the whole thing.

The OTA download should be up again, sorry, my server pc at home went offline and didn't auto restart like it should have.

When I said this is my first program ever, I mean exactly that, my first program ever. The only coding exp I have had prior is a little C++ and that was only command prompt programming, not visual.

This Friday I will hopefully be getting a new computer for my birthday, which will be better than my single core amd 3800 pc now. Which has some bugs in Vista due to being kinda old. So I am hoping that maybe the bugs are an error from the combo of Vista/Old PC Syndrome.

Forgot to add, I also now have my code signing keys from RIM. So the backlight dimming has been disabled...
    02-03-09 11:18 PM
    Here is a screenshot from our beta:

02-03-09 11:55 PM
    To be honest with you... if you are going through the trouble of making that i don't see why you wouldn't put it up there for even as little as 3 bucks or 4 and make yourself a little something too
    02-04-09 12:00 AM
    The graphic's are looking great!! Any idea of when the new beta or full relaase will be ready? I will definetly buy this for a couple dollars...
    02-04-09 08:50 AM
    okay...so i finally tried this and WOW that is great! Good job
    02-04-09 09:20 AM
    Waiting for the new beta with baited breath. I have no problems paying a couple of bucks for a full version, especially if it included free updates when they were available.
    02-04-09 12:41 PM
    I just downloaded the link and the game doesn't work. I see the level and ball but the ball just rolls through walls and then back to the starting point. Am I missing something?

Sorry brain lapse. The whole objective is to avoid the walls. Should have read the whole post before starting game.
    Last edited by mcschulz; 02-04-09 at 12:54 PM.
    02-04-09 12:51 PM
    I just downloaded the link and the game doesn't work. I see the level and ball but the ball just rolls through walls and then back to the starting point. Am I missing something?

Sorry brain lapse. The whole objective is to avoid the walls. Should have read the whole post before starting game.
    Hold ur phone screen facing up ball should stop its using the accelerometer so if the phone is tilted ball will start to roll

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-04-09 01:58 PM

LoL i had the same problem then i reliezed that you had to hold it face up and move it gently to go throught the course its a pretty fun game when listening to music
    02-04-09 03:52 PM
    looks good, needs work but its a good first attempt..
    And to the people who have nothing better to do than criticize about how bad it is, remember this is a single person not a company with a team of developers. He isnt getting paid to do this so cut him some slack
    02-04-09 04:43 PM
110 ... 2345
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD