Question i have been out of the loop for a while and these hybrids are new to me. I am just sick and tired of .75 and waiting for a update. I tried regualer leaks before but did work good for me so i stopped.
    I want to try 4.7.0.148/5.0.0.93 hybird by lyricidal

So coming from .75
    I need to Download and Install 132 Leak, just on my pc right? Then install the hydrid file? What does the hydrid file actually do btw?
    Then update to .148 leak? right?
    05-21-09 12:56 PM
    Actually, what I did was download and install to your pc, the .148 leak...

Then download the 5.0 hybrid file and install over top of the .148 leak.

Then run shrink-a-os, and select your options. click the "shrink" button. wait for it to shrink. the status bar at the bottom of shrink-a-os will tell you your os is sucessfully shrunk. then click launch loader. pick the second option of "Replace the device's applications with the older version".

and WAIT for it to complete.

There are plenty of walk throughs on the sticky threads pertaining to OS loads. Remember your BACKUPS!...

This is only my third leak load so I'm still pretty new, but that's how I did it.

Good Luck!
    05-21-09 01:11 PM
    Thanks again Professor...

YES, click the second option "Replace"

*oops wrong thread*
    05-21-09 01:12 PM
    His instructions (here...http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/95...d-beta-204517/) say to install the .148 leak, then run his 5.0Hybrid.exe. It's pretty simple. What is does is leave most of the .148 files and replace some with 5.0.93 modules. I'm actually trying to get a more detailed list from Lyricdal right now, but I totally trust his module decisions. They have always been perfect.

Grey
    05-21-09 01:13 PM
    I'm correct in assuming he means install the .148 "ON YOUR PC" not the phone, Then running the 5.0 hybrid over top... right?
    05-21-09 01:16 PM
    Thanks guys, this is the first build i have tried since 8X versions. Its nice to see that my phone has not been rebooting all day!
    05-26-09 12:10 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD