I have been messing with trying to connect my Storm to my Mac for the past hour... to no avail
    Have the new 4.1.25 version of pocketmac sync updated drives and all.... doesnt recognize my BB, doesnt sync, says something bout skipping... doesnt really matter TOO much as I dont have calanders or addresses to sync

BUT I DO WANT TO SYNC ITUNES...

now I found this

Heres how I did it with my phone:

On the phone, go to Options>Memory turn on Mass Storage Mode Support and set Auto Enable Mass Storage Mode When Connected to Prompt.

Then, when youattach the cable to the phone, it will ask if you want to enable mass storage mode. Clicking Yes will cause 2 drives to appear on your desktop. Blackberry2 is the SD card.
    and I have the two drives on my desktop
    Can I jus transfer music/movies str8 to my card (BLACKBERRY 2 drive) and have it work, more or less bypassing this POCKETMAC SYNC crap??

I wanted to use pocketmac as a way to get the new .83, what would be the easiest way to get it not using my MAC??

TIA
    12-19-08 01:46 PM
    OK found out that it worked, THANK YOU IVAN!

but still got the question regarding the best way to get the .83 update

and pocketmac sync

cuz other wise that was a waste of an hour half messing around/downloading a program that doesnt function properly

Be nice to just sync Itunes rather than drag and drop

THANKS AGAIN IN ADVANCE!
    12-19-08 01:55 PM
    I'm having the same problem it freezes up when it gets to "synching contacts"

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-08 02:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD