hey i have a unlocked blackberry storm2 on tmobile and till this day of fishing around and looking for o.s's i havent found one that gave me constant EDGE and good signal. So if any of you know which o.s is good and would help me please let me know, im a noob in this field so any help would be appreciated. p.m me or w.e i just need help asap this is my daily phone so i need it to be at its best performance.
    10-07-10 10:36 PM
    i needd help asapppppppp! please guys give me a hand
    10-07-10 10:36 PM
    You won't, there isn't an OS that has a good EDGE connection. Some are better then others but nothing is solid.
    10-07-10 10:56 PM
    You won't, there isn't an OS that has a good EDGE connection. Some are better then others but nothing is solid.
    which one is the best????
    10-07-10 11:03 PM
    Wouldn't know, search through the Forums. I don't use GSM in the US so I haven't tried personally but some people here have said one is better then the other for GSM and all that good stuff.
    10-07-10 11:05 PM
    10-07-10 11:27 PM
    ???????????????

There isn't one that works the best, you need to find the one that works best for YOU.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-07-10 11:58 PM
    ???????????????

There isn't one that works the best, you need to find the one that works best for YOU.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Exactly. Install .320 and work your way up to .713 and see which one works best for you.
    10-08-10 12:04 AM
    thanks guys ill try what you said.
    10-08-10 12:44 AM
    All OS's have given me a strong consistent EDGE signal, it depends more on the reception in the area you are in.

P.S. Clam down and post like a normal human being.
    10-08-10 03:31 AM
    All OS's have given me a strong consistent EDGE signal, it depends more on the reception in the area you are in.

lol so true.
    10-08-10 07:51 AM

Whats not normal about the way i post??
    10-11-10 11:22 PM
    Whats not normal about the way i post??
    Really? You dont know?

You write the op in all bold.
    You bump the thread within a few minutes of the first post
    You ask for help like you just got stabbed.
    You get a answer and you don't like it so you bump the thread again with periods.

Just to name a few reasons. Chill dude, its just a phone. Nothing life threatening
    10-11-10 11:51 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD