When I am try to transfer my music I had bought from Verizon V-Cast Music from my old phone to my computer it will work..But when I am trying to transfer my music from my computer to my BlackBerry Storm it gives me a message sayin "the following files are Copyright protected and cannot be copied"...This is when I am using roxio media manage.... Could anyone help out????
    12-06-08 04:34 PM
    call verizon
    12-06-08 04:46 PM
    What u mean??They r the ones who has told me to do it that was but it will not give me promition to do it from the Blackberry Device Manager...Anyway to get around it???
    12-08-08 03:58 PM
    open the files on your windows media player (if there are not too many) and re-save them.
    12-08-08 03:59 PM
    if the files are on your computer, make sure the mass media transfer is turned on on your storm. Open your media card through 'my computer', and try dragging and dropping the tunes onto your media card
    12-08-08 04:01 PM
    Download the V Cast with Rhapsody and install. I think you just have to update your digital rights, that worked for me.
    BB's will not play any media with drm, (copyright) software on it.
    I would suggest looking at the media section for a "ripping" software.
    Yeah I had to do that on some other music I had with Zune and iTunes. Rip the **** out of it.
    12-08-08 04:03 PM
    Well not totally true.

The BB storm WILL play Rhapsody DRM files if you have a Rhapsody togo account.
    12-08-08 06:30 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD