When I get a phone call from anyone I get the following error:

Uncaught exception: Application net_rim_bb_phone_app(72) is not repsonding; process terminated

When this happens, I hear the phone ringing but I can not answer it.

It just stops restarts the ringing process. Sometimes the error does not even pop up until the 3rd or 4th time trying to answer the phone.

Then if the person hangs up, it continues to ring over and over again. There is no way to stop the ringing unless I do a battery pull. Even if you turn it off and turn the phone back on it will continue to try to ring.

Someone please help!
    03-29-09 02:01 PM
    Sounds like you need to do a backup and then wipe with JL and reload the OS. That should solve any issues you are having. What OS version are you using?
    03-29-09 02:03 PM
    dam lol what the **** did you do to it.
    03-29-09 02:04 PM
    Damn it sounds like your phone just does what it wants. What OS are you running?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-29-09 02:05 PM
    I am running the OS that came with my phone. Whatever verizon put on it. I never made a backup and I have hundreds of contacts so what do I do?
    03-29-09 02:06 PM
    You need to do a batt pull to stop it from ringing then go into connections and turn off the radio so that you will not get any calls. Hook it to your computer and do a backup right away. Then read how to back up 3rd party apps and do that. Then Download JL commander and do a wipe. once that is done you will want to load a new OS on your storm I recommend .113 or BBcrackmans .114 v2 Hybrid but take your pick. The information on how to do most of this can be found in my sig.
    03-29-09 02:10 PM
    You need to do a batt pull to stop it from ringing then go into connections and turn off the radio so that you will not get any calls. Hook it to your computer and do a backup right away. Then read how to back up 3rd party apps and do that. Then Download JL commander and do a wipe. once that is done you will want to load a new OS on your storm I recommend .113 or BBcrackmans .114 v2 Hybrid but take your pick. The information on how to do most of this can be found in my sig.
    But what is going to stop it from doing again..I shouldn't have to do all this crap just to get my phone to work..I should probably call Verizon up
    03-29-09 02:14 PM
    The os that is on that phone is VERY sub par and that is probably what is causing this issue. You can call verizon if you want but I am offering you a way to be self reliant and resolve the issue on your own.
    03-29-09 02:16 PM
    It was caused by EpicDraw's application Call Blocker. Once I deleted the program, the phone worked perfectly.
    03-29-09 02:28 PM
    But what is going to stop it from doing again..I shouldn't have to do all this crap just to get my phone to work..I should probably call Verizon up
    dont panic dude just read his post. he told you exactly what to do...
    03-29-09 02:32 PM

Uncaught exception: Application net_rim_bb_phone_app(72) is not repsonding; process terminated
    just a little info point that i have noticed....

if anyone gets an uncaught exception.... look at the exception. this on tells you that is an app error.

this will save un-needed wipes and headaches
    03-29-09 02:33 PM
    i do tech for tmobile and never ever want a phone from them but the one thing i hate is when someone calls in and says why should they have to do all of that for their bb, hey you bought it, its not someone else responsibility to take care of it for you that is why it comes with the cd/tools in the box and why there are sites like this,honestly it is not that hard to use those tools.if you can read, point and click then there you go
    03-29-09 02:33 PM
    You should try updating to the new .114 Hybrid V3 works great. Not sure what OS your currently using but would definitely recommend the Hybrid v3
    03-29-09 02:40 PM
    It was caused by EpicDraw's application Call Blocker. Once I deleted the program, the phone worked perfectly.
    i do tech for tmobile and never ever want a phone from them but the one thing i hate is when someone calls in and says why should they have to do all of that for their bb, hey you bought it, its not someone else responsibility to take care of it for you that is why it comes with the cd/tools in the box and why there are sites like this,honestly it is not that hard to use those tools.if you can read, point and click then there you go
    I should not have to do any of that stuff. It's not that I can't do it, it's that I don't want to do it. You are right, I bought it .. but I did not buy it so I could reformat my phone every month once something goes wrong.
    03-29-09 02:44 PM
    on that point u said it was stopped when u removed the call blocker app// yeah its nice to customize your bb but depending on where and who those downloads come from its not guarentteed that the bb wont freak out
    03-29-09 02:56 PM
    The os that is on that phone is VERY sub par and that is probably what is causing this issue. You can call verizon if you want but I am offering you a way to be self reliant and resolve the issue on your own.
    In your opinion, the OS that comes with it is very sub par. But ... too many of us, the OS is just fine. Reliable but not as fast as the other leaked OS's. Look at your advice .... do a wipe and reload the OS when it was another application. The leaked OS's are not necessarily the answer for everything and a wipe of the stock OS should be a last resort!
    i do tech for tmobile and never ever want a phone from them but the one thing i hate is when someone calls in and says why should they have to do all of that for their bb, hey you bought it, its not someone else responsibility to take care of it for you that is why it comes with the cd/tools in the box and why there are sites like this,honestly it is not that hard to use those tools.if you can read, point and click then there you go.
    Why should any customer HAVE to do that for their phone! That is why I buy it from a reputable company who has support. Sure, I can do it if I want, but it surely should not be expected.
    03-29-09 04:12 PM
    When I get a phone call from anyone I get the following error:

When this happens, I hear the phone ringing but I can not answer it.

It just stops restarts the ringing process. Sometimes the error does not even pop up until the 3rd or 4th time trying to answer the phone.

Then if the person hangs up, it continues to ring over and over again. There is no way to stop the ringing unless I do a battery pull. Even if you turn it off and turn the phone back on it will continue to try to ring.

Someone please help!
    I am getting the same thing. The program was working perfectly until I upgraded it. Version one was working flawlessly. I am on OS 113. Is there any way to get version 1.0 back?
    03-29-09 07:35 PM
    on that point u said it was stopped when u removed the call blocker app// yeah its nice to customize your bb but depending on where and who those downloads come from its not guarentteed that the bb wont freak out
    Luckily, the developer of the app is here and watching! I am looking into this and will get back with a solution. Sorry for the issue!
    03-30-09 11:59 AM
    Hey guys I think I fixed the problem. This is exactly why I offer free support for life!

Please remove the current version (and reboot if asked) and go to the Update Apps section of my site and get the newer one!
    03-30-09 12:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD