I have .net framework 3.5 sp1 installed. The program starts... but when I hit the Shrink button... the errors pops up. Spent hours... still can't figure it out. Help???
    05-23-09 07:16 AM
    When you go to open shrink right click on it and select run as administrator. That worked for me.
    05-23-09 07:26 AM
    I have .net framework 3.5 sp1 installed. The program starts... but when I hit the Shrink button... the errors pops up. Spent hours... still can't figure it out. Help???
    I had this same issue last night too.
    If doing it as administrator does not work, make sure you click and drag the actuel shrink-a-os exe from the rar to your OS folder you are trying to install/hybrid, run shrink from there, in shring click box below browse at the top because you have moved shrink to your os folder. Hope that helps, it worked for me.

Dennis
    05-23-09 08:52 AM
    Just log in to your cpu as the administrator, that fixes it. Its a permissions error your getting.
    05-23-09 10:31 AM
    You have to select the install location or check the "shrink a OS already in install folde..." checkbox. Right now it doesnt know where to look for the files to remove
    05-23-09 10:39 AM
    You have to select the install location or check the "shrink a OS already in install folde..." checkbox. Right now it doesnt know where to look for the files to remove
    Hooooly Cow!!!! I didnt even notice that little check box. All this time I thought it had something to do with my .net framework. Thanx everyone for your input... it was that little freakin check box that I never noticed.

but now all my calls are stuck in headset mode.... arrggghhhhh!!!!
    05-23-09 03:06 PM
    working on implementing something that will tell you when you havent chosen the right folder, should be done shortly and this can be avoided next time
    05-23-09 04:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD