I need help reloading my os. i have everything installed, and after following the steps of the 101 video/thread, my device disconnects right when its trying to initialize, starting the loop all over again. what am i doing wrong??!
    07-25-10 01:48 AM
    Same issue. Follwed the 101 exactly word for word. Every part of video. Disconnects at the same time as OP.
    07-25-10 02:05 AM
    what step do you make it to in the 101 lecture series. please post exactly what you do. What i would do is
    download either .419 or .591
    uninstall the current OS via windows control panel
    using BBSAK {(black berry swiss army knife) you can search here for it} perform a low-level wipe THIS WILL WIPE EVERYTHING FROM YOUR PHONE! make sure you've read up on this.
    run the downloaded os (.419 or .591) steps should walk you right back.
    anyone reading this, plz confirm my steps!!!
    07-25-10 02:54 AM
    what step do you make it to in the 101 lecture series. please post exactly what you do. What i would do is
    download either .419 or .591
    uninstall the current OS via windows control panel
    using BBSAK {(black berry swiss army knife) you can search here for it} perform a low-level wipe THIS WILL WIPE EVERYTHING FROM YOUR PHONE! make sure you've read up on this.
    run the downloaded os (.419 or .591) steps should walk you right back.
    anyone reading this, plz confirm my steps!!!
    True . . use BBSAK to wipe your BB and load the OS onto it. Make SURE you delete the vendor file if the OS is not released by your Carrier

You can find the whole steps for upgrading your blackBerry at my signature '' Any OS Upgrading Procedure ''
    07-25-10 03:12 AM
    i made it to the step where it says updating your device, loads the JVM software, and then when it gets to waiting for device initialization it starts in the loop again.
    07-25-10 07:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD