Looking for links to download all the different version's of OS's for the Storm 9530.

I have so far .75, .99, .109, .114(w/hybrid). I am trying to get all the other versions because I am trying to see which OS will work the best for my Storm. These that I have all have some kind of problem when I loaded them to my phone.

Oh, which one is the best OS with the least amount of problems?

HELP?
    03-22-09 03:57 AM
    Looking for links to download all the different version's of OS's for the Storm 9530.

I have so far .75, .99, .109, .114(w/hybrid). I am trying to get all the other versions because I am trying to see which OS will work the best for my Storm. These that I have all have some kind of problem when I loaded them to my phone.

Oh, which one is the best OS with the least amount of problems?

HELP?
    Click here, go to the Second post...
    03-22-09 04:02 AM
    Honestly, it seems like there's a mix of success between the leaked OS's. One person may rave about .109, while another may say it's total garbage and they are sticking with .103 or maybe even the .114 hybrids, etc. If you want the best, your just going to have to test them all out yourself and see what works best for you.
    03-22-09 04:45 AM
    Best I believe is the .114 hybrids
    .109 is excellent except it doesn't have the new cut n paste upgrade. That upgrade is in .114 which a lot of were complaining of instability. The .114 hybrid combines .86mms .109 keyboard and stability with .114 new cut n paste. Ide give that os a shot. Hope this helps
    03-22-09 07:06 AM
    Honestly, it seems like there's a mix of success between the leaked OS's. One person may rave about .109, while another may say it's total garbage and they are sticking with .103 or maybe even the .114 hybrids, etc. If you want the best, your just going to have to test them all out yourself and see what works best for you.
    yep that what i had to do test them all un till you find the rite one
    03-22-09 08:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD