i just tried to install .109... everything was going good and then half way through the install my phone turned on like it was finished.. but my contacts are gone.. and messages and all that... and now its saying my usb is not recognized!... plz help ASAP
    02-24-09 02:12 PM
    No. I helped already 5 times and there's 30 threads on this stuff.....The mods really need to do a better job at stickying threads that aren't "WALLPAPERS!" and stickying "I BROKE MY PHONE"
    02-24-09 02:17 PM
    i just tried to install .109... everything was going good and then half way through the install my phone turned on like it was finished.. but my contacts are gone.. and messages and all that... and now its saying my usb is not recognized!... plz help ASAP
    Did you back up. If so, just restart both pc and phone. then re-install OS, then load backups through DM
    02-24-09 02:17 PM
    pm me if u still need help.

ill give u my #
    02-24-09 02:22 PM
    i think ive got it to work. i found my back up and im now going to try to reinstall the OS. and i agree with we need to do better at stickying threads
    02-24-09 02:24 PM
    No. I helped already 5 times and there's 30 threads on this stuff.....The mods really need to do a better job at stickying threads that aren't "WALLPAPERS!" and stickying "I BROKE MY PHONE"
    Second Sticky thread in this forum

http://forums.crackberry.com/f132/ho...eta-os-122851/
    02-24-09 02:40 PM
    That's obviously not clear enough in the title of the thread crackman. Even after doing a search, that thread doesn't show up if you type broke, nuked, bricked, apperror, wont start up...
    02-24-09 02:48 PM
    They always panic and instead of reading thru the forum search feature they say they did and post away. I know it must feel heart breaking to brick your phone. Take this advice, everything you can possible do to your blackberry has already been done and is documented in these forums. Take the time to search and I am sure there is a thread "How to kill a Zombie with a Curve". Enjoy!
    02-24-09 02:55 PM
    How more clear do you want the sticky to be something like
    I AM A NEWB AND HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I AM DOING SO LOOK HERE
    02-24-09 02:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD