Sorry if this isnt the right forum.

I have a storm with the original .75 OS and I run the appleberry theme, have a few programs like poynt and weatherbug installed. Nothing fancy.

When using the phone about 25% of the time during the call it will mute the call. Looking at the pad it shows unmuted. I mute it then unmute again and the call is still muted. There is no way to unmute other then end the call and redial.

It has been doing this for a long time. Anyone have this issue or know how to correct it?
    05-18-09 09:39 AM
    Try hitting the right button at the top of the BB. Has a speaker with a line through it.
    05-18-09 09:42 AM
    Will try that the next time it happens and see if that works.
    05-18-09 10:00 AM
    no joy.... that does not get the mic to start working again.

It does make the mute/mute off button change.
    05-21-09 05:32 PM
    I have a similar problem too...when I'm talking on my bb strom with os .148 and accidentally touch the mute button with my ear, it mutes. I tried to unmute it but the button does not light up and I tried the speaker buttons but no luck. I have to hang up and call back.
    05-28-09 09:02 AM
    I have the same problem on .132, but rather than hang it up, you guys can press menu than "unmute call"

I have pattern/screen lock, and i intentionally mute the call, but unmuting is the problem... you dont need to hang up though now =)

EDIT- not nessesarily a 3rd party app question or problem lol, but good thing it was posted here, this is the only section i really read
    05-28-09 09:06 AM
    Everything I've read so far about this problem says it's because of a custom theme people are using. Try using the default theme and see if the problem still occurs. If not, then you just need to let the theme developers know and upgrade your theme to a version that works. Hope that helps.
    05-28-09 10:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD