Ok I try to convert some videos, I cant seem to get it full screen like the Babylon Trailer, HAs anyone got videos to convert full screen, Thanks
    02-20-09 03:47 PM
    search here for DVD to Storm. many different wazys to do it.
    02-20-09 03:50 PM
    QUOTE=iceman08;1738776]search here for DVD to Storm. many different wazys to do it.[/QUOTE]

Easiest way is whatever converter u r using go into the resolution size and set it to the ratio of the screen. You will only have to do this once

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-20-09 04:09 PM
    My question is, when I switched to os .99 and put a movie on my storm I lost all sound but the movie plays fine. What gives

02-20-09 04:13 PM
    QUOTE=iceman08;1738776]search here for DVD to Storm. many different wazys to do it.
    Easiest way is whatever converter u r using go into the resolution size and set it to the ratio of the screen. You will only have to do this once

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com[/QUOTE]

Ok I use a couple differnet programs, I made lots of Videos for My Ipod Touch they came out great, never full screen but great quality, I just tried handbrake for the 1st time, its ok, kinda slow, I set the size to 480 still no Full Screen? I just love the quality and size of that Babylon AD trailer
    02-20-09 04:15 PM
    Your source needs to be 4:3 (normal or Pan&Scan) to be full screen on the Storm. Widescreen videos will have letterboxing in order to maintain proper aspect ratio. You should keep widescreen as letterboxing, but if you really want to transform a widescreen DVD to full screen while maintaining proper aspect ratio, you'll need to re-scale and then crop the image:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/dv...0/#post1537770
    02-20-09 04:22 PM
    Ok are these the right settings? I attchaed a screen shot.
    02-20-09 05:08 PM
    Still no answers for y I have no sound while playing movies. Please help!

02-20-09 05:37 PM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f135/dv...ctures-107961/

follow those steps. I did, and have 3 movies, excellent quality on the Storm.
    02-20-09 06:06 PM
    Still no answers for y I have no sound while playing movies. Please help!

That's because it is off topic. Create a new thread, don't try to steal this one.
    02-20-09 06:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD