I am frustrated and am having some problems, maybe you all can help me out:

1. I have Storm so synches up with the Blackberry Desktop, but I was wondering how do I get a Contacts and Date to show up big on my desktop so I can add information on my computer and then sync so it saves time???
    -I also purchased: EMobile Today Professional Edition and EMobile Planner as it is vital I have an organized system running with calendar,tasks, and contacts, etc. On my Palm Treo I had a great program for that and it was also the main screan.

So, How do I get these on my computer desktop so I can save time and know they are saved?

2. On one of calendars that has info it asks to move with taskbar so can make font bigger, but can't do it, any suggestions?
    01-04-09 07:43 AM
    BlackBerries use Outlook as their desktop PIM. Use Outlook, put your contacts and calendar info in that, and sync it to your Storm. As a side benefit, you'll always have your data backed up in Outlook.

I don't have a Storm and don't understand your second question.
    01-04-09 08:17 AM
    So I can just start putting them in outlook on my computer and sync them on to Blackberry? That is not too bad.

Does the Blackberry have any programs like the: volume care and take phone that the Treo has??
    01-04-09 08:49 PM
    You can also use ABC - Amber Blackberry Converter to open your backup files, edit the material and poof you're on your way.

Free download ABC Amber BlackBerry Convertor, parse, convert, backup and archive IPD files to CHM, PDF, HTML, Word, Access, Excel, CSV, IPD Extractor

I haven't used the Outlook way, since I am a newBBie. However, I have found that ABC is a bit tedious. I had to click the cell, tell it to edit and then put in manually my stuff. It would have been nice if I could have used my tab key, etc... for fast navigation through menus and whatnot.
    01-04-09 08:54 PM
    So I can just start putting them in outlook on my computer and sync them on to Blackberry? That is not too bad.

Does the Blackberry have any programs like the: volume care and take phone that the Treo has??
    Correct. Just put them in Outlook and synch. I'm not familiar with the Treo programs you cite, so I don't know if there are BlackBerry equivalents or not.

You can also use ABC - Amber Blackberry Converter to open your backup files, edit the material and poof you're on your way. ... I haven't used the Outlook way, since I am a newBBie. However, I have found that ABC is a bit tedious. I had to click the cell, tell it to edit and then put in manually my stuff. It would have been nice if I could have used my tab key, etc... for fast navigation through menus and whatnot.
    ABC is a great tool for extracting data that's stuck in backup files, but it's not intended to be used the way you're using it. Try Outlook; you'll find it much easier.
    01-04-09 10:39 PM
    Under the Blackberry desktop Manager, do you have a section for calendar, etc, etc or not?
    01-05-09 04:43 PM
    Under the Blackberry desktop Manager, do you have a section for calendar, etc, etc or not?
    I'm not sure I understand your question. Have you installed Desktop Manager? It is not a PIM. It doesn't have a Calendar Screen, a Contacts Screen, etc. Instead, it allows you to synch your BlackBerries Calendar, Address Book, Tasks, and Notes to Outlook. Messages are normally synched OTA.
    01-05-09 10:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD