I need help please! I'm not totally new to the forum but make very few/no posts due to I normally can search and find answers to almost all of my questions but I have not been succesful with this question.

I am not completely new to BB but am no wizard either so if replies can be simple stupid I would greatly appreciate it. I am working on DM 4.7 with Vista. I have recently switched from Curve to Storm with no problems but I have now recieved a replacement Storm due to voice muffle. The originally switch from old Storm to new Storm went smoothly but now I cannot sync (usb or wireless).

When I sync it will go all the way to "processing device calendar" then DM will just stop and close. I have tried looking for the "bad" file in my outlook but can't seem to find. I have changed views but still no luck. I have searched here, BBforum and BB itself. I apologize for a dumb question but 5 BB's in I have never had this problem and can't seem to fix it on my own.

Any suggestions are greatly appreciated!! Thank you in advance for your help.
    12-19-08 05:33 PM
    Is your bb still connected to and recognised by DM when it happens?

Did you try a batt pull? Seems to address most problems.
    12-19-08 05:40 PM
    I have done several battery pulls. As the DM is syncing it will just stop at the "processing device calendar" with a Windows white box stating BB DM has stopped working with two options - 1. check for problems and 2. close program. During this pop-up the screen on my phone still shows the connection of device to computer. I have to select close program (I have already tried the check for problems and it just ask me to send info). Once the DM is closed it actually takes me a few minutes to get my Storm screen to return to the home page.
    12-19-08 06:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD