Hi everyone

I have a few questions regarding the call log.

When i push the green button the log comes up with all my dialed, received & missed calls.
    However, if i have a missed call and click on view, it takes me to only missed calls.

So the first question is:
    How can i get to the missed calls speciffic log after i clicked view & closed it?

Now, for part 2...
    When somone phones me from a private number i can see it in missed calls log only.
    So if i received the call, there is no history through the green button log.
    I want to be able to see how long the conversation was in history.

That's question 2:
    Is there any way for me to see call duration with a private number, after the call has finished?

Thanx!
    06-14-10 04:23 AM
    One option, wehn you are in your call log, menu>options>call logging you can choose to have missed calls shown in your main messages list.
    06-14-10 08:17 AM
    Well that is something a wasn't aware of...

What about the private number thing? Anyone?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-14-10 10:36 AM
    That's question 2:
    Is there any way for me to see call duration with a private number, after the call has finished?
    If you go into the call log, then hit the BB Key to bring up the menu, one of the options will be Status. Select that, it will tell you the length of the last call, and the total for all calls.

That only works for the most recent call, I do not know of any way to see the length of any of the other calls from the call log, other than go to the service providers web page and look at detailed usage, if your provider offers that. There might be a way, but I don't know of one.
    06-14-10 01:42 PM
    Dude awesome! The status for last call should then show regardless of whether it is private or not.
    I will test this next time.

As for your comment, to find it for all calls:
    In call log, you select the number > BB key > history > select the call you want to see > BB key > open

Thanx

06-14-10 02:47 PM
    Thanks for the tip.

I've been looking for that for a while.

06-15-10 05:22 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD