I want to first say that I am a firm believer in the search function. I have been reading these forums since October 2008 and I purchased my Storm in December. I have very few posts because I always find the answer to my questions here. But...

I have a problem. I have read the many many forum posts about the same problems when backing up the storm, however none of them are helping me. When I try to back up my storm I get the same error over and over again. I have cleared the Browser Cache, cleared the cache of the advanced options on DM, done a battery pull, the whole 9 yards. I went to advanced options and tried to back up by selecting all of the options except the one that keeps giving me an error, but then I just get another error. It seems that every time I disregard one item, another pops up. I have gotten errors on browser bookmarks, blue tooth, key store options, browser folders, blackberry messenger, you name it, it stops there.

I am at a loss at this point. I have backed up before with no problems. I am currently using .75 and was actually backing up my phone to take the leap to the newest leaked OS.

Any information you all could provide me would be much appreciated. Thank you all in advance. And I apologize that this question has been asked over and over again. I know this because I have read all of the posts, but i just cant seem to find the right answer.
    03-02-09 10:42 PM
    What is the error?
    03-02-09 10:47 PM
    I am sorry, I guess I should have mentioned that. It says error backing up database. Thats it. Nothing else. Thank you again.
    03-02-09 11:05 PM
    Does anyone have any suggestions? Please help!
    03-03-09 12:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD