Hi
    Every 1 i'm new to this forum but every time i go for a BB problem Search i get to this sit.
    well i have a question i have a BB storm 2 9550 which is already unlocked not in official way but like jail-broke but now i have a unlock code what are the steps to unlock my BB to it's full functionality because right now there are meany thing i can not use on my BB cause of this Jail-broke.
    Plz i'm a noob to this BB thing so plz Help a fellow in This time
    Meny thx to u all.....

I don't know that is a jail-broke is a right from of this but my BB is unlocked.
    sim works fine but there are meany problem's with it for example when i'm using Fb through WiFi the app say this is a WiFi service plz connect to Wifi and some time web downloading say this download can only be made my BB browser.....!
    Last edited by stumblane; 03-24-12 at 08:14 PM.
    03-24-12 08:04 PM
    What exactly are you referring to when you say "already unlocked not in officiial way like like jail-broke"?

Jailbreaking is a term that only refers to iOS devices. BlackBerrys cannot be jailbroken.

Where did you get the unlocking code? The company that provided the code should provide the instructions on how to enter it to unlock the device.

What carrier do you wish to use the device with?
    03-24-12 08:14 PM
    What exactly are you referring to when you say "already unlocked not in officiial way like like jail-broke"?

Jailbreaking is a term that only refers to iOS devices. BlackBerrys cannot be jailbroken.

Where did you get the unlocking code? The company that provided the code should provide the instructions on how to enter it to unlock the device.

What carrier do you wish to use the device with?

I don't know that is a jail-broke is a right from of this but my BB is unlocked.
    sim works fine but there are meany problem's with it for example when i'm using Fb through WiFi the app say this is a WiFi service plz connect to Wifi and some time web downloading say this download can only be made my BB browser.....!
    03-24-12 08:17 PM
    Well i Live in Pakistan my BB is from Verizon and i'm useing Ufone in my Country but cant use a BB plan of Ufone.
    03-24-12 08:17 PM
    You will need a BlackBerry data plan (BIS) from your provider to use Facebook and any other native BlackBerry apps.

Have you contacted them to get a BIS plan?

Or do you have a BIS plan, but those apps still do not work?
    03-24-12 08:20 PM
    no don't have a BIS pln but my BB Wifi is even not working Completely even if i'm connected to my Wifi hot Spot there is no green tick in front and there is only 1 type of browser in setting Hotspot 1.
    Is this a problem of OS or Some thing....?
    and what will happen if i try to reinstall the OS will it be locked again cause i have asked a person from whom i buy this cell from he say he don't know a that's it.
    03-24-12 08:30 PM
    You will need a BlackBerry data plan (BIS) from your provider to use Facebook and any other native BlackBerry apps.

Have you contacted them to get a BIS plan?

Or do you have a BIS plan, but those apps still do not work?
    no don't have a BIS pln but my BB Wifi is even not working Completely even if i'm connected to my Wifi hot Spot there is no green tick in front and there is only 1 type of browser in setting Hotspot 1.
    and what will happen if i try to reinstall the OS will it be locked again cause i have asked a person from whom i buy this cell from he say he don't know a Thing about this that's it.
    03-24-12 08:31 PM
    No, this is not a problem with the OS. You need a BlackBerry Data Plan
    and what will happen if i try to reinstall the OS will it be locked again cause i have asked a person from whom i buy this cell from he say he don't know a about this that's it.
    Once a BlackBerry is unlocked, it is unlocked forever. However, you need to contact your provider and get the BlackBerry data plan in order to use the features that you want.
    03-24-12 08:34 PM
    No, this is not a problem with the OS. You need a BlackBerry Data Plan
    Once a BlackBerry is unlocked, it is unlocked forever. However, you need to contact your provider and get the BlackBerry data plan in order to use the features that you want.
    Ok i will give them a Call today and see What will they say and if still there is a problem then I will let U know may be then u can help me Again
    Thx A Lot....-
    03-24-12 08:37 PM
    Ok i will give them a Call today and see What will they say and if still there is a problem then I will let U know may be then u can help me Again
    Thx A Lot....-
    You're welcome. Good luck.
    03-24-12 08:38 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD