ok i nuked my storm, fixed it but it nuked because of the computer i was using. i have everything backed up to restore it on that same computer but am afraid if i try installing everything again its going to have the same problem. does anyone know how to transfer all my back up from my laptop to my desktop?
    02-25-09 08:19 PM
    ok i nuked my storm, fixed it but it nuked because of the computer i was using. i have everything backed up to restore it on that same computer but am afraid if i try installing everything again its going to have the same problem. does anyone know how to transfer all my back up from my laptop to my desktop?
    What stuff are you trying to install? Messages, contacts, calendar entries....?
    02-25-09 08:23 PM
    There should be two files (ipd and cab) in your my documents folder. They should be labeled LoaderBackup- (date of backup). Just transfer these to the desktop. Then from DM on the desktop, go to backup then restore and then select the ipd file to start the restore process.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 09:52 PM
    backup and restore, restore, click the file with the date, it will install. 4th time posting that today
    02-25-09 09:53 PM
    backup and restore, restore, click the file with the date, it will install. 4th time posting that today
    They said they knew how to restore, they were asking how to transfer the backup files to another computer. Which is what I explained in my previous post.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-09 10:37 PM
    ok dont have a cad file but i have 3 ipd filesone is backup and one is loader backup wich should i use?
    02-25-09 11:28 PM
    check which dates the files were created. use the most recent one. cad file is only for on board memory, if you didnt have any media on it, dont worry.
    02-25-09 11:31 PM
    worked great thanks armak
    02-26-09 12:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD