I updated to .148 from .75 and now stormslider isnt working right. Also, some of my apps are acting like i never bought them and saying that my free trial is almost over???? Did I do something wrong? I have done a battery pull about 4 times and nothing changed.
    06-01-09 09:46 PM
    Re-input your registration codes.
    06-01-09 09:47 PM
    how do you do that?
    06-01-09 09:58 PM
    Well, you get the numbers from where you originaly purchased the software and you put them back in.
    06-01-09 10:00 PM
    lol. That makes me feel stupid. Only prob is I dont have the numbers. How can I get them again. And as for the stormslider it will lock when the phone dims but it wont unlock. It also is a split screen of stormslider and home page showing a couple of my icons?????
    06-01-09 10:08 PM
    Reboot the phone. Battery pull.
    06-01-09 10:20 PM
    lol. That makes me feel stupid. Only prob is I dont have the numbers. How can I get them again. And as for the stormslider it will lock when the phone dims but it wont unlock. It also is a split screen of stormslider and home page showing a couple of my icons?????
    If you bought them on Mobihand or CrackBerry App Store, login into your account, they will be listed there.

If you bought them from App Store, uninstall the applications and reinstall them. (My World > > Login)
    06-01-09 10:22 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD