Hey everyone I need some help please. I upgraded to one of the beta OS's and now I am having a problem restoring my 3rd Party Apps. I have backed them up and restored them before when wiping the phone but this time I cannot seem to get them back. When I go through DM to load them I keep getting the error "No additional applications designed for your device were found". I am not sure what else to try, I followed the instructions the same as I did last time with backing them up. I have found the folder but cannot seem to get it to transfer. Thanks in advance for your help.
    03-13-09 01:10 AM
    Try downloading them from the phone OTA.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-13-09 01:55 AM
    That's what I have been doing for a few of the apps that I use more often but just wanted to know if there was a way to fix it so I could get all of the previous apps back on.
    03-13-09 07:24 AM
    You will have to reload them on your phone.

I try to always buy from the CB store, that way if you log into the software my account page you have all of your download links right there for you and can send them right to your phone.
    Makes it a lot easier to re- install 3rd party apps after an upgrade if neccesary.
    03-13-09 07:37 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD