this is my first time leaveing a message but i need help with earesing some apps . itried to make the storm faster with tips i have read here. so i want to try to erase flickr ,facebook, vcast music rhapsody. these programs dont show up anywhere and i can't delete them by pulling up the menu is there a diff way of doing this
    02-10-09 09:10 PM
    options > advanced options > applications > highlight the app > blackberry menu button > delete
    02-10-09 09:12 PM
    If you haven't installed the programs, they won't be there to delete.

However, to delete apps:

Options > advanced options > applications > highlight program you want to delete > press BB button > delete
    02-10-09 09:14 PM
    i have installed them before i upgraded os.90 that didn't work so i went back to .75 and there in my app folder but not in my app under options or on dm and there not installed anymore
    02-10-09 09:35 PM
    oh! those! those are just shortcuts to install the app. kinda like when you buy a new computer there's a whole bunch of links to buy/download software for your computer. those actually don't take up much space if any cuz it's just a web link. best bet is to just hide them.
    02-10-09 09:42 PM
    thank u for the help sorry it took so long to get back your runnind .103 is that good for you
    02-12-09 09:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD