after i wiping and installing .148 leak i get this any help would be awesome
    05-20-09 07:58 PM
    Go to <OPTIONS> <THEME> do you see 'Precision Zen' ? Can you even get to options??? It looks like there is no theme running... Not that i've experienced that before, though!
    05-20-09 08:03 PM
    ya i can click and nav. will give it a try brb
    05-20-09 08:06 PM
    May I ask for assistance as well? I installed 148 and forgot to delete the vendor.xml file before loading. I am having some problems with the camera. When I try and open it, it says that the camera will not open and that I must shut down applications to run it. This is after SEVERAL battery pulls and nothing running.

I want to reinstall the 148 the correct way but I can't find the directions to do so. If I run the 148 exe file, it just asks to repair...

Can some kind soul point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance.
    05-20-09 08:10 PM
    Crap. I just realized that I hijacked this thread. Sorry. Just thought it might be a good place instead of starting a new one...
    05-20-09 08:13 PM
    05-20-09 08:15 PM
    So I assume that you are saying that I must downgrade my OS in order to reinstall?
    05-20-09 08:19 PM
    i dont know what i did. but i did 5 battery pulls with full restarts. and its not doing it now
    05-20-09 08:26 PM
    So I assume that you are saying that I must downgrade my OS in order to reinstall?
    No just open your my cpu/program files/common files/research in motion/delete vendor file. Than reconnect you storm and open DM and instal the os again. It will fix it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-20-09 08:27 PM
    now it is back to it
    05-20-09 08:36 PM
    No just open your my cpu/program files/common files/research in motion/delete vendor file. Than reconnect you storm and open DM and instal the os again. It will fix it.

Thanks. I'll give it a go.
    05-20-09 08:39 PM
    it is theme issue but i cant select a diff theme Hmmm...
    05-20-09 08:40 PM
    ok i figured it out but cant fix it
    aslong as i dont restore my info i am fine. but if i restore and reset the phone it put it the theme to none and i am unable to select a defferant theme and ideas i really need my info back
    05-20-09 10:20 PM
    May I ask for assistance as well? I installed 148 and forgot to delete the vendor.xml file before loading. I am having some problems with the camera. When I try and open it, it says that the camera will not open and that I must shut down applications to run it. This is after SEVERAL battery pulls and nothing running.

I want to reinstall the 148 the correct way but I can't find the directions to do so. If I run the 148 exe file, it just asks to repair...

Can some kind soul point me in the right direction?

Thanks in advance.
    You're fine, the camera thing is an OS issue and deleting vendor.xml just gets dm to recognize it, but since you got it to find it you're ok.

05-20-09 11:09 PM
    Edit to post to evilhomer: if you want though to try and redo it downgrade to .75 again and back to .148 and do it with deleting the vendor.xml, but I've done that before and dm wouldn't let me upgrade again and it was a whole long process to get it to work. Btw I didn't delete vendor.xml either, are you on Verizon?

05-20-09 11:14 PM
    Hijacked
    05-21-09 05:25 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD