I have a little over 16gb of music in iTunes, most of it at 150+bitrate..anybody have a good program (free too) that can help me out.
    I'm not looking to get all of it on there, but i made a playlist in iTunes and I'm at 10gb and I'm starting to delete songs I love!

Thanks in advance
    11-21-08 02:37 PM
    bumpbumpbump
    11-21-08 02:45 PM
    Hmm i'm not sure but doesn't the media player compress file.s I know it does with movies and photos when you upload to the phone using media manager
    11-21-08 02:47 PM
    You are going to wait all of 8 minutes before bumping? That's not cool at all. Generally the rule here is to wait 3 days before bumping. If you are that impatient, you should do a search yourself.

Please take a moment to read the forum rules.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f39/pos...uidelines-113/

My question to you is, are the iTunes music you have contain DRM? If your iTunes music has DRM, you need something to break it. Again that's where searching comes in.
    11-21-08 02:49 PM
    Assuming you're on Windows, I've used Total Audio Converter with good success.

Total Audio Converter - Free software downloads and reviews - CNET Download.com
    11-21-08 02:49 PM
    I don't know ITunes, but the 4.7 desktop manager has something that does IMedia..
    I'm pretty sure BB's still will not play anything with drm....
    11-21-08 02:52 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD