You could also suggest the 8830 World Edition. She would be able to use a SIM Card with that device. If she really wants the Curve, I would suggest returning the Storm and swapping it out for the Curve. Her device is considered used and although she might make some money off of the deal on eBay does she really want to go through the hassel of selling it that way and then having to purchase a Curve via the same means?
    12-10-08 09:22 PM
    The only difference between getting your phone from Verizon and Best Buy Mobile is that BBM offers instant rebates rather than mail in.
    12-10-08 09:30 PM
    There shouldn't be a restocking fee if exchanging it I had the dare but I bought it best buy and I changed
    It for the bb storm no problems just had to add the 29,99 data plan

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-10-08 10:30 PM
    How about this, I will send my 8310 (i'll unlock it for you) with screen protector (one extra in sealed package), form fit case, all original box contents in the original box with; VIIGO, google app,opera mini,facebook, palringo,myspace app, the weather channel app, allsport gps platinum, Aerize Alerts(full version), vlingo,BBWallet(full version), ziplorer(full), and a 4 gig mini sd, all installed...

and she send me the storm (cough...even trade...cough cough..) and what ever it came with :-)...interested?

lol didn't think so...
    Last edited by Morpheus; 12-10-08 at 11:00 PM.
    12-10-08 10:58 PM
    This is a great deal on a Curve. Are there any stipulations with purchasing Curve at Best buy? If purchased through Sprint it's $99
    Theres a topic called FREE SPRINT CURVE, i cant post the link.

Just sign a new 2yr contract. it has to be done though Best Buy.
    12-10-08 11:24 PM
    Well I didn't read the replies so hopefully this wasn't said lol!
    If she got a storm did she pay full retail for it and sign a contract? If so she will have to exchange or return it. I mean you can't sell a phone without a clean ESN right?

So if you sell it on ebay and it's under contract they can't use it.

If that's not the case then yeah sell it on ebay they are going pretty good there and then get the curve!
    good luck to her!
    and once again if this was said, sorry!
    12-10-08 11:43 PM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD