I entered a recurring appointment on my PC in gmail/calendar and it synced fine to my phone. Now I don't need the item on my calendar on my Storm anymore and have deleted it from the calendar on my PC but it keeps coming up on my phone. How do I get it off of my phone calendar? I know how to delete it one at a time, but is there a way to delete the entire one all at once?
    09-13-10 09:40 PM
    I've always gone to the event, done Menu>Open>Open the Series>then Menu>Delete the entry. It clears all of mine out at one shot.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by BergerKing; 09-13-10 at 10:28 PM.
    09-13-10 10:25 PM
    I've always gone to the event, done Menu>Open>Open the Series>then Menu>Delete the entry. It clears all of mine out at one shot.

I see open on the menu but not open the series. I can still only delete one entry at a time.

09-13-10 10:40 PM
    It should be asking you to "Delete the series" or just "Delete this occurrence" when you click on "Open" or "Delete" from the menu if it's a re-occurring event.

Also, I haven't used GoogleSync in a while, but I think there's a setting in there to control which device (phone or computer) wins when syncing.
    09-13-10 11:35 PM
    When I highlight the time of the appt and then the menu key and choose open or delete, all I get is "delete appointment".........no option of "deleting the series" is ever there.......argh! Thanks for the help and any other suggestions are most welcome. I don't want to have to go day by day and delete it each time.
    09-13-10 11:54 PM
    When you open the event on your BB is there any indication that it is a re-occurring event?

I was just thinking that GoogleSync doesn't know it's a re-occurring event. Google populated the event in it's calendar then synced it to your phone, making each appointment in the series a single event. Would work the same way vice versa too maybe...

As I said above I would try changing your snycing options in GoogleSync just to get rid of all the entries.

09-14-10 12:08 AM
    No, there is no indication that it's a recurring event.Your explanation sounds right on to me...I will check my Google Sync settings as you suggested. Thanks!
    09-14-10 12:12 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD