First-of-all, I've tried nearly everything!

Hello,

my BlackBerry Storm's indicator light doesn't work.

I went to options -> screen/keyboard -> and it's on.

I'm not in bedside mode.

WHAT DO I DO?! It actually never worked, when I first got it it's OS was .75

I just udated it about a week ago to .148

That's the latest OS right? I want my light to blink when I have a SMS or somethingggg! gahh, HELP MEE!! :-)

Also, my camera/videocamera never worked either. I've gotten used to it and just put photos on it from my comuter using media manager and my micro-USB. But I would REALLY like it to work.

I didn't buy my Storm from the verizon store. My Storm works great these are my only two problems. Indicator light & Camera.

What if I took into the Verizon Store, would they be willing to take a look at it? Or can someone tell me what to do? Help a fellow Berry :-)

*P.S - Could my camera jack be loose? I tried pressing around the camera lens but nothing clicked. I get that "could not start camera please close other applications and try again" message.

Thannnnnnnnk you in advance!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*P.S.S - battery pulls DO NOT work
    06-24-09 09:07 AM
    sounds like you need to go to vzw for a new phone
    06-24-09 09:09 AM
    So why didn't you changed it already, the phone is definately defective, if you are still within your 30 days you get a new one
    06-24-09 09:09 AM
    First off, slow down. You're not dying and your phone isn't going to self-destruct if you don't fix it asap.

Second, take your phone back to where you got it and tell them what is wrong. They should replace it if its not working properly. Hopefully you're within the return period, otherwise I have to ask, with all these problems, why did you wait until now to try and get them fixed. If you can't return it, do you have insurance? They should at least be able to get you a refurbished model that actually works.
    06-24-09 09:16 AM
    well if you didnt buy it from verizon, where did you buy it? and why didnt you take it back when you noticed the camera didnt work? your problem is a hardware issue and not a software issue so there really isnt anything you can do about it unless you take it back to where you bought it
    Last edited by collin16; 06-24-09 at 09:57 AM.
    06-24-09 09:19 AM
    Good idea! I'll go down to the VW store (it's like 5 minutes away) and talk to them about it!
    06-24-09 09:44 AM
    Good idea! I'll go down to the VW store (it's like 5 minutes away) and talk to them about it!
    Have insurance?
    06-24-09 09:58 AM
    I would hate to see if this guy REALLY had a problem.
    06-24-09 10:07 AM
    WOW. That's hard core.
    06-24-09 02:54 PM
    Never get this love with the iP**e

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-24-09 03:10 PM
    If you didn't buy the phone from Verizon, then you're pretty much out of luck. They can't "fix" hardware issues usually in the store, and you don't have a warranty since you purchased from a 3rd party.

What you can try, is sign up for the Insurance. Wait 30 days for it to kick in.
    Then report it lost and pay the $50deductible, for a Refurb.

Good luck.
    06-24-09 03:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD