Thanks in advance for the help. working with storm1. luckily I havent had any issues in the past besides the obv mem leaks, etc.. Well today a corner of my screen is discolored (darker), the green and red phone buttons work on and off. serious freezing going on. Phone took 25 minutes to reset before after I did an actual battery pull, and then when it came back on it said it was done by quickpull. And i use storm slider, and now when i unlock my contacts list with keyboard showing pops up every time, no matter which screen i lock the phone on.

This is all less than 24 hours of me pre-ordering the incredible. I plan on using both phones in the future. What are my options. I have insurance on the storm. What are any suggestions you guys might have to try and do a one over on vzw?. In my imaginary land i picture me getting the incredible then shipping the storm1 back and getting a storm2. And do I have to pay the deductible to get a new phone when it is a screen issue?

Thanks again guys, and dont worry even when I get my incredible I will frequent this site.
    04-20-10 01:47 PM
    If your Storm is acting up today, take it in the store for a replacement. In my experience if the phone powers on at all, there is no insurance claim needed, they just send you out with a replacement. To get a storm2 you'd have to do some magic, have a really friendly tech, or ***** up a storm (no pun intended). I don't think you need to even mention that you've pre-ordered the Incredible, because that is irrelevant to the issues you're having with your phone TODAY. You won't get the Incredible until the 29'th.
    04-20-10 02:01 PM
    Thanks for the response. I will try and pull something off tomorrow. BTW do you think its possible that RIM found out about my pre-order and wanted to stick it to me? lol
    04-20-10 02:13 PM
    Most likely! That's why I haven't said anything about my ordering the Incredible too. Oops.
    04-20-10 03:14 PM
    Sounds like your Storm is mad at you for ordering the Incredible.
    04-20-10 04:13 PM
    If you still under warranty do yourself a favor and get a replacement , that's what I did a week before mine expire .

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-20-10 05:42 PM
    Karma!

04-20-10 06:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD