I have IS for my Curve, the thing about the "orange peel" look is true with the IS.
    It isn't noticable unless you're in a high lit area with the screen off. Still... with GA saying that they don't have that, I'm thinking about going with that.

Other than that...
    I work in an authorized dealer... so...
    *Car Charger -free
    *The Alarm Clock Docking Station
    *Hopefully Seidio come out with a same size extended battery.
    11-13-08 11:50 AM
    Yea I think I'm gonna go the GA route also. Haven't looked at seidio cases, are they pretty good? And how bigger can a battery get (maintaining the original size of course) I know the batter the storm has is 1400 i think? Any clues?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-13-08 12:24 PM
    Yea I think I'm gonna go the GA route also. Haven't looked at seidio cases, are they pretty good? And how bigger can a battery get (maintaining the original size of course) I know the batter the storm has is 1400 i think? Any clues?

GA for me,
    I was talking about the... special battery that's in the CB store.
    There's an EXTENDED battery without the actually physical extension!
    I was hoping they'd come out with one for the storm sometime as well
    11-13-08 12:43 PM
    I was hoping someone would recommend a good bluetooth (BT) headset. My wife always complains about my Moto H700 hearing road noise. I need one that sounds good to the people that I am talking with. Suggestions please!
    Jawbone 2 best for noise isolation! Z9i is decent (yes I had both)
    11-13-08 12:49 PM
    ...So I think I'm gonna choose between GA & IS. Besides they supply you with the necessary tools to do the job right, bse doesn't. That's why the other two are more expensive....
    Ahhhh, I didn't know that. Thanks for letting me know. I guess I'll try out GA then.
    11-13-08 12:55 PM
    Ahhhh, I didn't know that. Thanks for letting me know. I guess I'll try out GA then.
    The problem with GA is, when will they have one out for the storm?
    Looks like the IS one is already available. I just got an IS for my curve and the mall rep said that I can always bring that cover back and exchange it for one on my new phone, for free.
    11-13-08 01:05 PM
    My question is putting on an IS or GA, does that void the Storms warranty?
    11-13-08 01:12 PM
    My question is putting on an IS or GA, does that void the Storms warranty?
    Why or how could it void the warranty?
    11-13-08 01:14 PM
    Why or how could it void the warranty?
    I do know if you are using a charger that you purchased from an unAuthorized dealer that will void your warranty. So I was wondering if it was anything like this.
    11-13-08 01:15 PM
    I do know if you are using a charger that you purchased from an unAuthorized dealer that will void your warranty. So I was wondering if it was anything like this.
    I doubt it since its a removable film.
    11-13-08 01:25 PM
    Yea GA isn't out yet, but i probably won't be getting my storm till a couple weeks after it's released. That'll give them some time to get one made for it. If not then I'll just go with IS. And i doubt applying a skin protector would void the warranty, it's like putting a leather case on it. You can always take it off.

11-13-08 01:25 PM
    How would they know about that? Just curious.
    11-13-08 01:52 PM
    Yea, i'm torn in between BSE, GA & IS also. I know GA and IS have videos of their products showing the toughness of their products, but not bse. So I think I'm gonna choose between GA & IS. Besides they supply you with the necessary tools to do the job right, bse doesn't. That's why the other two are more expensive.

Besides the skins, I'm gonna be getting:

*Docking Station
    *Car charger
    *Headphones (if not supplied)
    *Maybe a side holster (if it's not comfy in muh pants)
    *Extra battery (hopefully they have a bigger size)

Headphones are included and they look pretty nice at that. They are the in-ear type like tubes

11-13-08 02:10 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD