So what neat, recommended, or even stay away from apps do you guys recommend for the blackberry storm. Also, I seen a CB application, is this possible to put on my storm if so, what path do I follow to get this application on my storm? So far I have downloaded just about all I can from the device itself, and ripped videos to it including The Dark Knight which is just amazing, but what else is out there...anything to change themes yet, or anything underground yet that anyone knows of?

Thanks crackberry...

Joshua
    12-21-08 01:31 PM
    Dude...

http://forums.crackberry.com/f86/bla...thread-107305/

You have to look before you post.

Being your first BB...spend the rest of the day and read through these threads.

So what neat, recommended, or even stay away from apps do you guys recommend for the blackberry storm. Also, I seen a CB application, is this possible to put on my storm if so, what path do I follow to get this application on my storm? So far I have downloaded just about all I can from the device itself, and ripped videos to it including The Dark Knight which is just amazing, but what else is out there...anything to change themes yet, or anything underground yet that anyone knows of?

Thanks crackberry...

Joshua
    12-21-08 01:35 PM
    No themes yet that I know of. I actually just found the app that locks the screen in a call so you don't press anything when you hold the phone to your ear.

I think it is called talklock or something like that. Search the forums and you would be able to find it.
    12-21-08 01:37 PM
    Garman GPS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-08 02:12 PM
    Talk Lock is in mtoomey79 signature. Got it and I love it.
    12-21-08 02:12 PM
    Thanks for the answers everyone, I am definately interested in the talklock I hit the mute and speaker button non-stop with my chin when im driving.
    12-21-08 05:49 PM
    You can get EA games for the Storm. Search the site for a link I posted a few days back. Enjoy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-21-08 06:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD