I am on verizon and when I try to view the episodes it says forbidden...that I am not authorized to view. Any way to fix?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-19-09 09:37 AM
    NBC changed some stuff on the page and now we are not able to view it. I know part of it is that they chaged the file types from .3g2 to .MOV, which is iPhone specific.
    05-19-09 09:56 AM
    actually the file is .php , it's not .mov or else it would've worked on my ipod touch 2g. (which it didn't) any one know what .php file is?
    05-19-09 10:21 AM
    actually the file is .php , it's not .mov or else it would've worked on my ipod touch 2g. (which it didn't) any one know what .php file is?
    .php is just the webpage format. When you get the error message, hit the details button and you will see the extension of the actual file is .MOV, and the QT in the filename references it as being a quicktime file.
    Last edited by Bigslam123; 05-19-09 at 10:27 AM.
    05-19-09 10:23 AM
    you maybe right but i'm trying it on my ipod as we speak and no go on the streaming. m.tmz.com works fine and so do m.youtube.com
    05-19-09 10:26 AM
    you maybe right but i'm trying it on my ipod as we speak and no go on the streaming. m.tmz.com works fine and so do m.youtube.com
    I couldn't tell you, as I don't have an iPod.
    05-19-09 10:28 AM
    So i'm using my ipod touch 2 g and I can't help but marvel in how good a quality the youtube on iphone/ipod is versus how crap it is on the storm. now I know this is because on the ipod it streams them in H.264 while on the Storm it streams in crappy 3gpp (same format as a regular dumbphone !!). I know the storm supports and can stream H.264 , question is ....is there a way to trick youtube to stream the ipod site instead so we can get the high quality vids?
    05-19-09 10:36 AM
    Has anyone figured out how to get around this? There are a couple other threads about this same issue and no one has posted in a couple days. Just curious.
    05-26-09 07:27 PM
    i've been wondering the same thing,
    05-27-09 02:05 AM
    It's getting frustrating especially since we used to have access to this. I e-mailed NBC and never got an answer and Verizon said they have no idea why this is happening. Anyone have a solution?
    05-28-09 11:42 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD